Zeta Thrawn Broken!

Hello, i recently put a zeta on thrawn "ebb and flow" in which he is supposed to gain 100% tenacity with 100% counter attack chance.

This is just simply not working for me.. hhe still only counter attacks half the time and is very easily abilty blocked and stunned.

Now i get that even with 100% tenacity you can still be debuffed and so i tested this not just in arena but in galactic war too.. thrawn does not counter attack all the time like he should so i know this is broken.

I am not asking for a zeta refund but i would like an eta on when i can expect a fix?

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    He only gains the bonus if there are Fractured enemies.
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    He only gains the bonus if there are Fractured enemies.

Is that in the description? I did not know thia that sucksssss oh man now I do want my zeta back!
  • Options
    Upon further readin i now realise this..oh man im such an ****..6 weeks of farming down the drain lol !!
  • Options
    Well time for this post to close seeing as its my own stupidity. Not a bug.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options

· Unique · Level 8
    Ebb and Flow
    Thrawn has +100% Counter Chance, +100% Tenacity, and -50% Speed while any enemies are Fractured. Whenever another Empire ally uses a Special ability while Thrawn is active, that ally gains 15% Turn Meter and, if any enemies are Fractured, Thrawn and Fractured enemies lose 15% Turn Meter.

My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    · Unique · Level 8
    Ebb and Flow
    Thrawn has +100% Counter Chance, +100% Tenacity, and -50% Speed while any enemies are Fractured. Whenever another Empire ally uses a Special ability while Thrawn is active, that ally gains 15% Turn Meter and, if any enemies are Fractured, Thrawn and Fractured enemies lose 15% Turn Meter.

Yeah i realised this now its my own fault for not reading properly lol if I had i would never have invested but oh well haha
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    · Unique · Level 8
    Ebb and Flow

Yeah i realised this now its my own fault for not reading properly lol if I had i would never have invested but oh well haha

It's not that bad, not OP, but not bad
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    It still is a good zeta. That tenacity up bonus is great as he resists R2's stuns quite often.
  • Options
    · Unique · Level 8
    Ebb and Flow

There is a comma after 'tenacity' which kinda makes the rest of the sentence seem like a separate thing. I recommend a good lawyer.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Unless my English teacher was wrong, that is perfectly acceptable grammar.
    If it were a semi colon however, you might actually have a case.
    At any rate, any good lawyer is going to cost you more than 20 Zeta :D
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    Still an awesome Zeta, there is no regrets on that, you should barely never have thrawn not fractured someone.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    · Unique · Level 8
    Ebb and Flow

There is a comma after 'tenacity' which kinda makes the rest of the sentence seem like a separate thing. I recommend a good lawyer.

Not using the Oxford Comma is just silly.
    And anyway, if it had been left out, then people would argue that the tenacity and speed are while fractured, but the counterchance is just there.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    While the sentence doesn't necessarily fail a grammar check, it could have been written more clearly.

'When any enemy is fractured, Thrawn has 100% counter chance, +100% tenacity and -50% speed.'

That is a much more clear example.
  • Options
    · Unique · Level 8
    Ebb and Flow

In this case ';' would be the appropriate symbol meaning 'It is completely seperated thing'.
    ',' means only listing effects
    (I will produce the bill about my service ;) )