General Kenobi's leader ability

Orleans
177 posts Member
edited July 2017
Hello there!

Jedi and Clone allies gain 30% Health and 70% Defense. Why only Clones and Jedi? Both belong to the Galactic Republic, just like R2. I think it would be better if GK's leadership would apply to all republic allies.

Your opinions?

Greetings

Replies

• Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I don't think Galactic Republic was a tag when he was released. Also Old Ben, Kanan, and Ezra aren't part of the Galactic Republic, I hope it gets updated but that could cause a holdup
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    He never really cared much for r2.
  • Options
    I think the mistake was in giving R2 too many tags, not giving GK too few.
  • Options
    I think the mistake was in giving R2 too many tags, not giving GK too few.

I agree, it doesn't follow the logic they used when giving other characters tags. For other toons, the version we have is from one specific point in time. For instance: Old Ben does not have the Galactic Republic tag even though he was once a member of the Galactic Republic, Vader doesn't have a Jedi tag even though he was a Jedi at one point in his life. R2 was never a member of the Galactic Republic, the Rebellion, and the Resistance all at the same time. I really don't mind since I like R2, he's a super fun character and he's not OP the way he is. But it does go against the Devs statement that the characters in-game are from one specific point in time.
  • Options
    Yeah, we can't get a Chewbacca with Galactic Republic, Rebel and Resistance tags (and like posted above, when asked for this we were given the "point in time" excuse) then R2 comes out with all of them. That's almost as much of a slap in the face of making Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus into Ben Solo/Kylo Ren. And not canonizing Mara-Jade yet. And killing off Han. And I could go on and on.