Zeb Basic Description Inconsistency

It would appear that that Zeb's basic ability description doesn't match that of his upgrades after omega.

Basically, zeb's omega upgrade states that his basic does "+30% damage against debuffed enemies",
however, his finally ability description makes no mention of this. Please look into this, I know this is a minor issue, but that also means it's a quick fix compared to other things.

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    Thanks for trying to get someone's attention
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Damage increase abilities never show anything on the description, see Tarkin's ship, to name one, Lando I think it did too, cantbe bothered to look, but basically he hits harder, but won't show on description as it never does in any toon, if they fix him, omg, will be soo many toons to "fix" for nothing.
    The other thing would be that he doesn't gain that dmg, that would be a bug by all means
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Options
    TofuMao wrote: »
    Damage increase abilities never show anything on the description, see Tarkin's ship, to name one, Lando I think it did too, cantbe bothered to look, but basically he hits harder, but won't show on description as it never does in any toon, if they fix him, omg, will be soo many toons to "fix" for nothing.
    The other thing would be that he doesn't gain that dmg, that would be a bug by all means
    That only applies to general increases in an ability's damage. When the increase in damage is only as a result of certain conditions, it is listed in the ability's description. Example: Wedge's Focused Fire ["This attack deals 50% more damage to targets suffering Defense Down."]
  • Options
    J7Luke wrote: »
    That only applies to general increases in an ability's damage. When the increase in damage is only as a result of certain conditions, it is listed in the ability's description. Example: Wedge's Focused Fire ["This attack deals 50% more damage to targets suffering Defense Down."]

But that's exactly what's supposed to be going on here, the ability upgrade states that his basic deals 30% more damage to enemies suffering debuffs, but the final description does not say this whatsoever

• Options

It shows on talia's omega (yes I actually did that....)

• J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Options
    MmoProNick wrote: »
    J7Luke wrote: »

But that's exactly what's supposed to be going on here, the ability upgrade states that his basic deals 30% more damage to enemies suffering debuffs, but the final description does not say this whatsoever

I was agreeing with you, lol.
  • Options
    Oh Lol

We need a mods to come on here and Okay a 30 second text change in the coding now...

@CG_Kozispoon

(Not really sure who runs the bugs section)
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    MmoProNick wrote: »
    Oh Lol

We need a mods to come on here and Okay a 30 second text change in the coding now...

@CG_Kozispoon

(Not really sure who runs the bugs section)

Its MindTricks i guess
    Post edited by First_but_66_Order on
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay in replying to this one. We've flagged it as a bug. Thank you.
  • Options
    Thanks for going through to find it mindtricks!