Has anyone played endor escalation yet?

Prev1
Sewpot
2010 posts Member
Just looking for feed back ancany heads ups.
Thx

Replies

• Options
    It doesn't start until Saturday. Even if New Zealand, that's not going to happen until mid-day tomorrow in the U.S.
  • Options
    It doesn't start for another 7 hours and 17 minutes.
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    Options
    The event this time will be all supplied units similar to the non bonus tier Luke flash events. So no need to prepare for it in terms of meeting any requirements.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    I feel the game piggy backs my roster to tell you the truth in those situations. My second account feels the difference.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Will play it in 1h 15m, gonna update to u mates. I read post somewhere from the developer said that we will use event chars. But for this time only, next time event go out, will use our own ewok chars.
  • Options
    I did. Was able to auto it after playing for sometime. Got a defence primary cross which got 10 speed secondary when maxed..

The event has 5 levels..
  • Options
    It is using event character only.
  • Sothe
    179 posts Member
    Options
    Was pretty boring. Did the first stage manual, then put it on auto and ate dinner.
  • Options
    That was underwhelming. One tier, one mod. Free mod, not complaining. Just thought it'd be more fun.
  • xpxnx
    73 posts Member
    Options
    I thought it was a lot of fun tbh. They give you a maxed squad. No reqs. I played it manually to see how enjoyable ewoks could be. I was quite happy with the event. It was basically a taste of what a maxed ewok squad can do.

I wouldn't mind if they did this after every faction pass because it gives us a preview without investing the resources.
  • Options
    I enjoyed it frankly! It gives you a good taste of how the Ewok team mechanic works firsthand. Im rather excited to see what other heroic battles are going to be available in the near future! If nothing else, it's definitely worth the free A mods
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Imo it's pure "showcase" event. Yes, to show up 3 brand new ewoks. U can't select ur toons. U face bunch of scout troopers, with 1 giant AT ST, 5 stages. Sometimes with AAT p3 model, where AT ST repair and shoot from behind.

Composition is : Chirpa lead, paploo, logray, wicket, e. elder.

It could have faster completion if i can use my near max teebo and ewok scout. But it seems already tune so that those 3 new ewoks look great.

Just 1 tier, to refresh u need 95 crystal (for reward 1 RNG gold mod). I've got bad 1 gold mod cross with ugly stats n no speed secondary.

Summary : Bcause i am old player, i said this event is boring. I doing manual so i can get my passion and excitement back with this game. But it doesn't work. If u don't have time, or boring just auto it and u will be just fine.
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    Options
    I was hoping for something else, not the typical fighting setup. So it was quite boring.
  • Options
    xpxnx wrote: »
    I thought it was a lot of fun tbh. They give you a maxed squad. No reqs. I played it manually to see how enjoyable ewoks could be. I was quite happy with the event. It was basically a taste of what a maxed ewok squad can do.

I wouldn't mind if they did this after every faction pass because it gives us a preview without investing the resources.

+1
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    DarkHelmet wrote: »
    That was underwhelming. One tier, one mod. Free mod, not complaining. Just thought it'd be more fun.
    I think its just meant to be like a marquee event, it gives players the chance to see how the ewoks synergise and operate. I just auto-battled it tbh.
  • Options
    Had a horrible mod - played it on auto while targeting manually the troopers first.
  • Keno21
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Gives you a taste of the ewoks and how painful they are to play. Takes forever if you don't auto it. But, its new and a free mod so yeah..
  • Options
    Wow what a sad bunch you are- why auto a special event like this???!!!

I had fun and really appreciate some new content with a new setup. I'd like to see much more of these events to keep the game interesting once you're maxed out.
  • Rlex
    160 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I played it. I put it on auto. Not necessarily cause it was boring but:

1. Due to bull of this game I really don't have that kind of love to do 5 stages of this game (hell I stopped spending money cause of it), But yeah why do it... especially on characters that aren't mine..
    This game really isn't balanced. So why am I going to invest in taking the time to learn all the powers?

3. A gold 5* mod. On one hand it's cool. On the other I realized that the mods have been watered down for a while.

It's literally like shopping at a site that used to give bogo free deals. Then lowered in quality and quantity but not price for whatever reason, now are offering btgo off deals... soooo. Not really that great.

3. Since the whole murder bear challenges, I'm really not a fan lol.
  • Ruyen
    46 posts Member
    Options
    Did you guys have problems using Wicket's assist? I can target any ally for it.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Ruyen wrote: »
    Did you guys have problems using Wicket's assist? I can target any ally for it.

It bcause all or ur ewoks get dazed debuff. Can't assist.
  • Rlex
    160 posts Member
    Options
    Darax_ren wrote: »
    Wow what a sad bunch you are- why auto a special event like this???!!!

I had fun and really appreciate some new content with a new setup. I'd like to see much more of these events to keep the game interesting once you're maxed out.

Honestly at a certain point this really isn't a fun sort of game. Will they merc "zylo, chaze, gk or whoever else is OP" and that what it comes down to. Look at the arena teams... no real variety so that shows a lack of balance and a bunch of OP. And that partially kills the fun. You just want to get stuff that gives you an edge.

• Options
    I'm still on on the fence with this one.

I didn't enjoy the event as much as I thought I would going in to it. I think it was more of the Ewoks like Phoenix are not that fun to use in battles so I still have hope for the event when I can choose who I use.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    If it's free selection,

I'm sure pretty much my rebel lead wedge, biggs, chirrut, baze, akbar (second cleanser) can wipe that AT ST thugs in less than 5 min. Also does everyone with maxed squad.

This event show that ewoks is useless even with their pass. Maybe it's okay to low or medium player, but for old senior player what we have to expect with toons like this? they can't even useful at heroic raid consider what we experience today in this event.
  • Options
    Pharaoh wrote: »
    Its Bull ****. With a Maxed Squad I can't even beat the first event. and thats playing Manual. Just Absolute Garbage

l2p n00b
  • Options
    I beat it first try manual
  • Options
    It's GREAT! I absolutely loved it and it also shows the team working very well.
  • UoJCAM
    213 posts Member
    Options
    I found the Event useful to learn how to better play the new Ewoks together in a squad. I don't think the Event was fun, but it was educational and am in favor of more Events like this after a Faction Pass. Got an average Mod and will never complain about free stuff for certain.
  • Darax_ren
    363 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    You can't complain about not enough content and then auto new content and complain it was boring. What the F is wrong with you people!
  • Options
    As an extended demo it didnt work as i didnt watch.

How about some content we can play and grind for with our own toons?