Good Team PvE

Sup im a lvl 35 player never lucky who only has 10 chars(5light&5dark) and I am having some difficulties due to the weak my team is ( I have em geared lvl 4 all) and the fact that I wear mostly 1 star caras . I am looking for a good pve comp, if its possible with use ful chars at pvp but im farming sid and dooku. I am a patient Farmer but I cant farm for ewok shards since he wont be used at higher levels. I have good cheewi, consular and talia only starred at 3/4. Ty in avance.

Replies

• Options
    Best of the starter in order (my opinion)
    (but until you get more than 5 you can't really change any lineup except pvp)
    Jawa
    Chewy
    Talia
    Consular
    Snowtrooper (eh)
    You didn't say what non-starters you have so I have no idea what you're working with
    But focus on
    Cantina- imo I go for the ability items
    Galactic - luminara
    Arena- sidious
  • Options
    Thats what I already have lol, I mean aiming for something better like old daka in stead of consular and a good dps in stead of jawa. I only have the starter ones so I cant name em. Bad luck with bronzium is real.
  • Options
    Ahsoka and Bobba are good choices from the cantons squad battles. I'm loving my 3 star Ahsoka and as soon as I unlock Bobba I'll be getting shards for her for my PvP team. She is a good DPS with good survivability and can easily get her shards so you won't have to invest cash. Also you can farm shards for Bobba in 3 hard locations so that's 9 attempts a day to get shards for him as well.
  • Options
    Jawa does some crazy dmg. He just has low hp and most of his abilities are antidroid. Lots and lots of droids in light side battles.
This discussion has been closed.