heroic Tank Takedown recruiting players

Hello people of the galaxy, there are slots that have just opened up to join the best and most fun guild in the galaxy ( crazy 88 )

Requirements
600 raid tickets a day
Fun

These requirements are the only things we are looking for, 600 raid tickets a day is must, that's the easiest thing we only want people to reach.

Heroic pit raid time is 8pm BST
Heroic Tank Takedown raid time is 8pm BST ( if both raids start on the Same day the tank raid will start 8:30pm BST, that gives people chance to compete in both raids)

We play the heroic pit raid every other day, we have a 24 hour 0 rule on the pit, then after the timer hits 59:59 the raid is open for attacks, the raid only last for 5 min so all we ask is for people who can solo the raid to hold off until the pit is over.

We play the heroic Tank Takedown raid every other day, and we also have a 24 hour 0 rule on the tank, the tank raid normally take us between 2 to 3 hours to complete.

We are a nice fun bunch off people who like to have fun while we try and dominate the guild ranking.

If this sounds like the right guild for you, please leave your ally code in the messages and I will be in contact.

Thanks for looking and may the force be with you

Replies

• Options
    Hi, I am current leader of my guild but can't get the players to do heroic tank. I am top 50 arena and fleet and based in uk. I have 60 7* toons. Ally code 598 833 483
  • Options
    Level 65 - always get 600 and adding more 7 stars to the roster soon.

936-219-983
  • Options
    Hi there, I'm level 85, 70 7* toons and have. Even playing since day one. I always contribute 600 raid tickets a day and complete all activities. I'm looking to contribute to a guild doing regular raids and to do some haat to also be part of a committed team. I'm a guild leader at the moment and wish to take things up a notch. I also have discord set up and line app(thetomwhite is my line username).

If your interested my ally code is: 971-574-941 if you want to check out my roster. I hope I can be
    Of help to your guild.

Tommo
  • Options
    Apologies for the spelling, autocorrect caught me out lol