What is the bare minimum to solo the Pit?

Can you solo it with gear 8 toons? Does everyone need to have over 200 speed?

Replies

• Darek
    38 posts Member
    Options
    No you can't
  • Options
    I have
    G10 Zader
    G11 Dooku
    G11 Jyn
    G10 Bistan

G11 Palp, G9 Tarkin, G8 TRP, G8 Magma

Only Dooku and Jyn have over 200 speed.
  • Options
    Tenacity down

Then it's just down to a 15% chance of he resists your TM reduction
  • Options
    Thanks guys!
  • Ambassador
    1653 posts Member
    Options
    Abilities and speed matter more than gear level. However, gear level will increase the damage dealt (speeding up the whole process and limiting the risks of a bad RNG run on several TMR in row) and the stamina of your characters (for when you finally do experience a bad RNG on several TMR in a row). So, you may solo it with g8 characters if you have an adequate and fast squad (extraordinary mods), but it's far from guaranteed.
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    But...Quick question!

Speed over Potency? I reckon that'll work with say TFP to inflict tenacity down but is it possible to solo (or do reasonable damage) without him? If that's the case would speed still be the deciding factor?

Little questions like this get stuck in my head all day so I figured I'd turn to you awesome guys!
  • Options
    I use G11 Zader, G11 TFP, G11, Tarkin, G10 Rey, and G8 MT. Soooo if you have one or two G8 toons then maybe.
  • Sothe
    179 posts Member
    Options
    Talia lead
    Tusken Raider
    Greedo
    Luke Skywalker
    General Kenobi
  • Options
    Sothe wrote: »
    Talia lead
    Tusken Raider
    Greedo
    Luke Skywalker
    General Kenobi

I love Greedo
  • dsteve
    91 posts Member
    Options
    G11 zader, TFP, r2
    G8 teebo
    G7 Jyn

Soloed. But sometimes Jyn dies in p4 because shes fragile at g7. Gets hit twice, dies.
  • Options
    I have the right toons, but I must be doing something wrong because I can't solo it yet.
  • Options
    Jyn and Bistain can be G8, to solo. I solo with Zader, TFP, Jyn, Bistain and Rex, but you need to have good RNG.
    I can almost solo with Wiggs, jyn, bistain and cassian (very fast, high damage), and with Teebo R2, Jyn, Bistain and zader (altough it is a very very slow solo).
    I'm trying to find an auto solo, still haven't got it.
  • Options
    I'm trying to auto solo it and can't get very far.

G10 Zadar
    G11 Zooku
    G11 Jyn
    G10 Bistan
    G8 Tie Figher