Community Request: Guild Rehab

Gamble
13 posts Member
So I've been in the same guild since there were guilds to be had. We smoke HPit (easy duh) but have hit a brick wall with HAAT. We ran again today as a litmus test to see how close and after a painstaking couple hours of solo'ing with Zylo myself, we're about 30% through P2. There are many factors in this but at the end of the day, continuing in it's current course won't get it done.

Had an idea last night though. What if there were qualified members of the community who were brought in to be advisers to help guide the guild towards success? Help right the ship? Something akin to the show Bar Rehab comes to mind where brutal decisions have to be made where needed. Could be cool to see a before and after pic of guild progress.

Anyone established in the game looking for a new outlet in game wanna see this happen? Or is this a ridiculous idea for a mobile game hah

Replies

• Options
    Ridiculous idea, go watch YouTube videos about haat, there are plenty.
  • Options
    We just sent a hand full of slugs that have already maxed kenobi to our secondary guild for the same purpose. To advise and lend supporting muscle to our slugs in grunt squad. They are extremely close to finishing heroic tank raid for the first time. They lack the strength and guidance right now to finish, but with the extra gear they should be independently finishing within a few weeks.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Gamble
    13 posts Member
    Options
    @dark_helmet85 if it were just strat need then I'd agree but thinking more overhaul so a lot more specific to guild. Something similar to the borrow a hero program heh
  • crzydroid
    7386 posts Moderator
    Options
    You could always make a request in guild section.

If it's leadership you're worried about, just get tough. Tell everyone to start farming one of the zeta squads, and kick people who don't comply.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Gamble wrote: »
    So I've been in the same guild since there were guilds to be had. We smoke HPit (easy duh) but have hit a brick wall with HAAT. We ran again today as a litmus test to see how close and after a painstaking couple hours of solo'ing with Zylo myself, we're about 30% through P2. There are many factors in this but at the end of the day, continuing in it's current course won't get it done.

Had an idea last night though. What if there were qualified members of the community who were brought in to be advisers to help guide the guild towards success? Help right the ship? Something akin to the show Bar Rehab comes to mind where brutal decisions have to be made where needed. Could be cool to see a before and after pic of guild progress.

Anyone established in the game looking for a new outlet in game wanna see this happen? Or is this a ridiculous idea for a mobile game hah

You may want to consider just jumping ship. IMO you shouldn't have to put in two hours to carry your team through P1.
  • Options
    They do exist. We used one for our first, he joined just for that raid. Not being an officer I couldn't tell u how or where we found him. As posted above try guild forums, idk.