Almost 2 years in

xReDeMpx
1690 posts Member
edited July 2017
Don't get me wrong I love this game and I have been playing since dec 15 but it's to the point where this is just no excuse to why some things in this game haven't been added/fixed.

Why are we almost 2 years in with STILL no use for all these extra gears we have thousands of and also thousands of extra ability mats we can't use.

There are multiple ways to introduce ways to use these extra resources but NOT ONE has been discussed with the community.

The rate at which toons are released has clearly went up how come these new toons aren't using more of these resources we have thousands of?

There are multiple ways these issues could be addressed.

- gear exchange store (similar to shard shop)
- New toon releases use more of the gear people have thousands of
- Sell extra mats/resources for credits

For a game this big and brining in this much money and almost going on 2 years there is no excuse to not have something implemented to fix this

Replies

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    1.5 years is not almost 3 years lol. There used to be a gear shop where you can sell extra gear dirt cheap. Would you really want that back? Your whole extras inventory would be worth coupla mills at best.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    1.5 years is not almost 3 years lol. There used to be a gear shop where you can sell extra gear dirt cheap. Would you really want that back? Your whole extras inventory would be worth coupla mills at best.

Fixed.. still too early for me.

And like I said there are multiple ways to fix this, but the old system would be better than nothing.

I would rather have a few extra mill in credits than have this gear sit here with no use for another 2 yrs
  • Options
    Just had an idea - all the extra gear can be made for ship hardware
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    they fixed the excess carbanti situation we used to have ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Just had an idea - all the extra gear can be made for ship hardware

I kinda like this .. use 'worhtless' gear to create the ship hardware when it shows up.

Something I would also like to see is a gear and ability mat upgrade/conversion concept

10 green ability mats can be converted into 1 blue
    10 blue into one purple
    10 purple into one gold
    10 gold into one zeta

and similar for gear, 10 of a mark 1 to get 1 of mark 2 and so on

I am not sure how much that would help for the gear (not sure if some of the gear I have thousands of would be useful if upgraded), but would be beneficial for those of us with thousands of useless ability mats
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    they fixed the excess carbanti situation we used to have ;)

Haha. I would trade every piece of gear I have right now for a dozen carbantis.
  • Options

Why going back to a flawed system? Why would that option be the only thing you can come up with?

It's not because it failed once that another better system can't be implemented.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Why going back to a flawed system? Why would that option be the only thing you can come up with?

It's not because it failed once that another better system can't be implemented.

because that is what people are asking for, time after time... "please bring the sell gear option back"
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

because that is what people are asking for, time after time... "please bring the sell gear option back"

People want a system to use the thousands of gears not being system, not the old system as it stood.
  • Options
    It's all ideas to the similar and familiar problem we all face. Gear bottleneck. 5s is an older toon and just gearing up my clones now. At tier 9 it is one of the worsts i have seen lol. Should've done it when carbs were at an excess.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

I wouldn't want to go back to it, just pointing out it used to be here and was useless even by those days lower credit standarts. I would rather have a conversion system ofc. But gear being the main paywall in the game (character acquisition certainly is not) I doubt CG would want to give us anything that is better than how gear shop used to be.