I Club Baby Whales: HAAT on Farm, preparing for territories - Looking for 1

Prev13
OdinOakenshield
306 posts Member
edited August 2017
Does your guild run 3/4 Rancors a week? Do you have hAAT on easy farm and already putting kenobi shards into the shard shop? Is your guild already preparing for territories battles? If not come join an elite mainly F2P guild.

I Club Baby Whales, a mainly F2P Heroic Tank and Rancor guild, is looking to top off our ranks and make us stronger for the upcoming Territory update. We need two more member to put us at 50 and replace our alts. We were the first F2P guild, or right on their tails, to clear hAAT and have had it on farm since Dec. We would like to be one of the first for territories as well.

We have easy rules to mostly promote fair play and more fun. We raid mainly at 4pm est with 24hr tap periods to make sure everyone gets rewards. We raid Rancor 3-4 times a week and Tank 2-3 times a week. It is a main US based guild but do have European, Australian and members from other countries as well.

I Club Baby Whales is looking for solid members.
I Club Baby Whales has an active Line Community and has been a guild since day 1 of guilds with many original members.
We look for people who will get their 600 tickets every day
We require a swgoh.gg account
If you want Kenobi shards, have Line, and meet the roster qualifications PM me here or send me a message on Line at OdinOakenshield along with your swgoh.gg account link

https://swgoh.gg/g/341/i-club-baby-whale/

warclub2.jpg
Post edited by OdinOakenshield on

Replies