How to Rey's Zeta allows Resistance to pretty easily solo Phase 4

Mcmole
157 posts Member
https://youtu.be/jwBqdp8utjA

The Daze from her unique Zeta allows you to ignore the B2 Droids, giving more targets for Poe to expose via his Taunt, allowing for more TM boosts on Trooper, which in turn gives him plenty more Expose opportunities. The mods on his team really aren't that bad, so with much better mods on the team, you can pretty easily solo the entire Phase.

Replies

• Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    It is not about her zeta, whole event about Finn's zeta. You have it - you win bonus, if you doesn't- you don't.
  • Options
    Mcmole wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/jwBqdp8utjA

The Daze from her unique Zeta allows you to ignore the B2 Droids, giving more targets for Poe to expose via his Taunt, allowing for more TM boosts on Trooper, which in turn gives him plenty more Expose opportunities. The mods on his team really aren't that bad, so with much better mods on the team, you can pretty easily solo the entire Phase.

Thanks for video. I haven't gotten that far yet on my Resistance squad, I'm assuming Zeta Rey is only if you want to Solo P4? Otherwise with only Zinn you can't?
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    It is not about her zeta, whole event about Finn's zeta. You have it - you win bonus, if you doesn't- you don't.
    http://m.imgur.com/gallery/q6udo
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Mcmole
    157 posts Member
    Options

Thanks for video. I haven't gotten that far yet on my Resistance squad, I'm assuming Zeta Rey is only if you want to Solo P4? Otherwise with only Zinn you can't?

No. As explained in the video, you have 2 required zetas in Finn's leadership and Rey's unique. There's a 3rd zeta that is highly recommended, and that is R2's Number Crunch for the bonus Potency on the Resistance allies.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Bt_7274 wrote: »
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    http://m.imgur.com/gallery/q6udo

Ah, yeah, I absolutely forgot about full ughnaught squad :/
  • Options
    That's great you can really see the impact out of topple - if Poe misses on the tank with Exposes you can leave the dazed B2's there for like a banked / saved expose sitting as a backup plan. This shrinks your RNG factor here with exposes proc'ing on the tank. It's amazing how little tweaks to a lineup in these raids can have a sizable impact.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Cool, maybe consider putting a zeta on Rey. Thanks.
  • Options
    Mcmole wrote: »

No. As explained in the video, you have 2 required zetas in Finn's leadership and Rey's unique. There's a 3rd zeta that is highly recommended, and that is R2's Number Crunch for the bonus Potency on the Resistance allies.

Oh no I know that, it was more for the person "saying" it's not about Rey's Zeta and the whole event is around Finn's Zeta, yet they posted no evidence. Just opinion.
  • Options
    A little late to this party, could you sub Captin Han Solo who can also daze with his basic for Rey. I get you’d lose a lot of damage but the basic strategy should remain the same.
  • Options
    You don't need daze at all. BB8 however makes it a breeze. My Poe RT and Rey are g10 and my zFinn and BB8 are gear 8. Solo P4 every time.
    Daze is less important than someone who exposes or hits hard(and is resistance)
  • Options
    I don’t have bb8 yet, or the zeta on Rey. Rest of the resistance team is strong, but I haven’t been able to put up big numbers in p4 yet
  • Options
    Don't waste a zeta on Rey!

Finn Poe trooper pilot & bb8 solo p4 with no trouble at all.

Kitten, you can even hit AUTO (manually targeting) and solo it

Save the zeta, seriously.
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Nichols wrote: »
    A little late to this party, could you sub Captin Han Solo who can also daze with his basic for Rey. I get you’d lose a lot of damage but the basic strategy should remain the same.

Nope. Cholo can’t ride the Resistance Expose Train.

As the resistance toons gain a lot of TM when the train is rolling, Cholo would basically never get a turn to use his basic.