Jedi Master and Apprentice Bundle - Worth it?

Is it worth it? Finished first 3 Tiers and now don't have the required characters... Right now the Jedis I have are 7 star Luminara (Gear 9), Ahsoka (Gear 7), JC (Gear 8) and 4 star Barriss (Gear 7)... I am no where close to have another Jedi up and running...

If I purchase this pack, how far would I be able to continue on this quest?

Replies

• Options
    No
  • Options
    Personal preference really, but it's really bad value, would be worth it at 1/3 the price but at the current price it's a shameless cash in for those who are desperate to get 5 Jedi out there before the event ends.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I wanted to at first but after logically thinking about it and taking the fanboy goggles off, I realised the pack isnt at all worth it, and expensive as **** as far as spending money on a game is concerned, many A+ titles out there for that price.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Yea its just too much money for just a couple characters when I could just buy a whole new game for my Xbox for that same price.
  • Options
    Depends on your objective, but to get that pack and think that you will be able to get yoda only base on that pack is not doable..
    Unless you already waiting for shards to star up jinn.
    Anakin is for fans, and I am one Anakin fan.
    ;)
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    Putting the value of the pack itself aside, I am not sure if I can get Yoda after purchasing this bundle, hence the post
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    JzTang wrote: »
    Putting the value of the pack itself aside, I am not sure if I can get Yoda after purchasing this bundle, hence the post

your best bet is to farm barriss like crazy and get her to five stars asap... if you unlocked the cantina battle for her in tier 7 node 1... you should probably get enough shards before the event ends to take her to five stars and get Yoda...

But move quickly... as if you need 65 you're gonna be depending a little bit on luck to get more than 8 shards a day from the cantina battle plus the various hard nodes that have her...

You just need five jedi at 5 stars to get 5* yoda... and from everything I'd been reading,, even five 6* star jedi isn't enough.. they have to be well geared and ability leveled as that tier sounds a lot harder than the previous ones and the tier 7 even worse.
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    How do you have a gear 9 Lumi when there is a level 73 req on a gear 8 item?
  • Options
    Dont buy bundles for these prices. I think somewhere in the near future they will realise that they profit would grow if they would make smaller bundles for cheaper so not buying is the right thing to do :D jk. I would never buy 60$+for this Im the guy who spend 10-20$max a month for stuff like this
  • ButterMyCakes
    40 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    If the price was scaled down and only had QGJ and someone else I wanted, sure. But the answer for this one is definitely NO, unless you're some rich person.
  • Options
    How many QGJ Shards do you get if you've already got the man himself?
    If you are going to shoot, shoot, don't talk - Tuco Ramirez
  • Artas
    223 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Monkeyman wrote: »
    How many QGJ Shards do you get if you've already got the man himself?

You should get 15
  • Options
    I think the only other thing to consider is how much do you spend on cantina refreshes. If you are currently going after QGJ and you are refreshing the 100..200..and 400. Thats 700 crystals a day..netting 10 QGJ shards daily.
    If I remember correctly its 70 shards you receive, (if youve unlocked QGJ). So 4900 in crystals spent. If you only refresh twice its probably still close to 4k crystals in refreshes before youve unlocked 70 shards. Im basing this on 15 days x 300 crystals.
    If you are not refreshing cantina energy.. then no i definetly would not buy the pack unless youre aiming for the 2nd round yoda event.
    It just speeds your acquisition of a starred up QGJ and allows you to focus on other jedis to star up.
    BTW.. am not suggesting the pack is better than cantina refreshes.. only showing value.. and the value = time saved.
  • Options
    Kmilla10 wrote: »
    How do you have a gear 9 Lumi when there is a level 73 req on a gear 8 item?

Read the wrong side...