Speed Down buff not working in GW

BAST420
33 posts Member
edited August 2017
Every time I put speed down on any character it does absolutely nothing! Any AI controlled squad already has 3x the TM as a player group, and now speed down isn't doing anything. I just burned through 5 straight groups before a single player I controlled got even 1 turn, some players were getting 2-3 turns without any of my characters getting a single turn.
This is kitten all AI controlled teams cheat!!! Now characters ate getting counter attacks who don't even have them!
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Some more information would be helpful...
    Such as who you were battling.
    There is lots of tm manipulation and speed down does nothing to tm manipulation.
  • Argarath
    197 posts Member
    Options
    With GW the group retained tm from previous battle whether its your squad if you win, or enemy squad if you lose the battle . You need to learn to store tm on first 3 nodes when it is still easy then use the toons with tm for later battles. Another tatic is to ise suicide squads to make enemy waste tm and special moves but you have to be careful with this tactic cause you can give more tm if done incorrectly
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Some more information would be helpful...
    Such as who you were battling.
    There is lots of tm manipulation and speed down does nothing to tm manipulation.

It happens with every group I face. Whenever i get the speed down buff put on me it doesn't matter what TM manipulation abilities my characters have, I have to wait until every toon on the opposing side gets a turn, some more than one before any of my guys gets a full TM.
  • Options
    Argarath wrote: »
    With GW the group retained tm from previous battle whether its your squad if you win, or enemy squad if you lose the battle . You need to learn to store tm on first 3 nodes when it is still easy then use the toons with tm for later battles. Another tatic is to ise suicide squads to make enemy waste tm and special moves but you have to be careful with this tactic cause you can give more tm if done incorrectly

I understand the basics of how abilities and current TM gets applied to the next match, I'm saying when I have a group that has won 4 straight battles and put the speed down buff on a new group, it does absolutely nothing to effect my opponents turns, but if that new group has Vader, and his force explosion puts the speed down buff on me then my turn meters are frozen, and I have to wait until every toon gets to him me before I get a turn.