Imperial Trooper

weska24
53 posts Member
Why doesn't TIE Fighter Pilot have an imperial Trooper tag? I want to hear up and put in Veers in place of Boba Fett on my Empire team and it would be nice if TFP had this tag. I know Empire had a faction pass but please devs give TFP the imperial Trooper tag!!!

Replies

• Options
    i believe that the P stands for pilot....but who knows, maybe the T stands for Trooper =)
  • Options
    i believe that the P stands for pilot....but who knows, maybe the T stands for Trooper =)

This. While it'd be nice for the TFP (and the super commando for that matter) to have the tag, every trooper that has the tag is literally a "trooper" of some sort by name.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options

This. While it'd be nice for the TFP (and the super commando for that matter) to have the tag, every trooper that has the tag is literally a "trooper" of some sort by name.

well ISC doesnt have the tag cause he was trained by the mandolorians not the empire. As for TFP its because he was trained for flight not ground assault like the troopers.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

well ISC doesnt have the tag cause he was trained by the mandolorians not the empire. As for TFP its because he was trained for flight not ground assault like the troopers.

He should still be on the trooper line up. Same with royal guard.
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

He should still be on the trooper line up. Same with royal guard.

I believe you are referring to the "Empire" tag, which all of these characters already have. The Trooper tag is reserved for Veers, Starck, and the Troopers.

Next you will insist Vader should have the Trooper tag since he always has Stormtroopers or Snowtroopers with him.
  • Options
    I think u can't farm DT or shore yet, so u want additional trooper to fill ur trooper team. Nice try tho :wink:
  • Options
    I need a Scout Trooper. It´s all I ask. o:)
  • Options

Shoretrooper and Deathtrooper are pilots in the game (TIE REAPER) and they are imperial troopers, so l don't know why TIE Pilot gets this bad treatment, he should be a trooper too
  • Options
    Neither Shoretrooper nor Death Trooper are pilots in the actual SW canon. A TIE Pilot would be flying the Reaper, but for whatever reason having the same toon in two ships is a sin of epic proportions. Either way, the Shoretrooper and Death Trooper are still troopers, whereas the TIE Pilot is not. You don't see him trooping, do you? No. No you do not.
  • Options
    Neither Shoretrooper nor Death Trooper are pilots in the actual SW canon. A TIE Pilot would be flying the Reaper, but for whatever reason having the same toon in two ships is a sin of epic proportions. Either way, the Shoretrooper and Death Trooper are still troopers, whereas the TIE Pilot is not. You don't see him trooping, do you? No. No you do not.

Tarkin, Thrawn, Ackbar, Windu also aren't pilots but they do command the capital ships. So I'd say it follows the rules - the higher ranking unit gets the ship and both DT and Shore outrank pilots/normal stormtroopers.
    The rest is true. Pilots /= Troopers. Troopers are ground units, Pilots are air/space units.