R2D2's Burning does damage even after being cleansed

Scorn
411 posts Member
I was running a pvp match today with my team of DN lead, zSavage, Thrawn, Sith Assassin, and Dooku. it was against a Kenobi lead team of zBarriss, R2, DN, and Rex.

R2D2 inflicted burning on my team, and Savage cleansed every turn like normal. He managed to get down to 1 health or something, and he still had burning on him. His next turn he'd be dead. However, it was Thrawn's turn next. I used "Grand Admiral's Command" to swap tm and cleanse Savage. He was cleansed, but died immediately from Burn's damage.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he should not have died. It looks like Burn's damage is persisting after being cleansed, which it should not be.

Here is video proof. You can see the damage happen at :50 just after the cleanse.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=AskmGUqo-WY

Replies

• gunff
    287 posts Member
    Options
    I don't see any damage in that video, what I see is the enemy's Zeta Nihilus giving your savage health down.
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    Health down doesn't take health away, it just changes the max health your toon has.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Options
    gunff wrote: »
    I don't see any damage in that video, what I see is the enemy's Zeta Nihilus giving your savage health down.

He definitely takes damage for 9266 after the burning icon goes away, the same as burning took the previous turn.

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe the turn order of effects is messed up. GAT gives turn meter then cleanses, but Savage takes his turn after the TM gain but before the cleanse?
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Maybe the turn order of effects is messed up. GAT gives turn meter then cleanses, but Savage takes his turn after the TM gain but before the cleanse?

That's what I thought too
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »

If you frame by frame, cleanse definitely happens before tm gain.
  • Options
    Hi guys, this has been marked as a bug. It will occur if Savage moves the Burning debuff from an ally to himself, then it gets cleansed.
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    Hi guys, this has been marked as a bug. It will occur if Savage moves the Burning debuff from an ally to himself, then it gets cleansed.

Thank you @CG_feltz916!