Recruiting for Territory Battles: Rogue | Top 20 Guild Collection Score

Star_Lord
88 posts Member
edited August 2017
This guild is EST.

We're recruiting members who have a genuine interest in the game and are motivated to improve, or who're already at the top.

Most of our guild have been playing the game since December of 2015. We're not looking for members who just want to do their raids and be done with it. We want you to join our guild to share your passion and interest of the game.

We have a few members who can Solo Rancor, and we only need 5 of our members to beat HAAT. However, we're looking toward the future with the impending Territory Battles.

A little bit about us:
-Our guild has an average collection score of 73, which puts us currently at the 18th highest guild collection score.
-Most of us have been playing since 2015.
-We enjoy to discuss and talk about the meta, and viability of different team compositions.
-We are a Discord-based guild. So only join if you already have or are willing to install Discord.
-We no longer care about the leader-board because the leader-board doesn't give you any rewards. We do the raids when we get the currency to do so.
-We require you to complete your 600/600 unless you communicate with the guild of reasons why you won't be able to.
-We give time for everyone to register a 0 on the raids to assure awards.

We do have 50/50, but a few of our members are becoming increasingly inactive. We're in no rush to find just anybody, we're looking for high quality members who want to have an enriched experience with the game. In addition to members who want a guild that is more prepared for Territory battles when they come.

https://swgoh.gg/g/626/rogue/

PM me if you wish to join our guild!
Post edited by Star_Lord on

Replies

• Options
    Absolutely awesome guild! Been here since May 2016 and it helped me grow my account to average arena rank of #1
  • Star_Lord
    88 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    If your guild is boring and doesn't talk or communicate, and that's something you wish to do, look into joining ours.
  • Options
    Updated: Now looking for members who wish to join a Territory Battle ready team.
  • Options
    We're still looking for some high quality members.