Toons that are helpful to beat GW

Stop all the crying about GW. Lets talk about some tipps and tricks to beat this thing. So... which toons do you think are really helpful to beat a variety of GW enemies? Here is my MVP list:

Zylo - Cool thing about Zylo is, you can run him with your beta squad in the easy battles because he never looses protection. He carries your weak toons and stuns the biggest threat very reliable.

Barriss Offee - In GW, you need heal. Barriss is the best all around healer (Chirrut is only great with rebels). She was useful even at five stars gear 8 during my level phase, because she than had 25k HP and she does no damage regardless of gear/stars. I zetaed her mainly for GW and don't regret it.

Nihilus - You need a toon to kill the unkillable toons, like Zavage or Zylo.

Rex - Tenacity up helps a lot against all the dotters. He is also a great lead for any toon.

Phasma - Good all around leader if there are no dotters, save Rex for the hard battles.

Sun Fac - Not the best arena tank, but great in GW due to his enormous selfheal and constant dispel. Just stun the Qui-Gons etc. who wants to dispel him.

Obviously Kenobi, Trawn, Chaze etc. are also great, but I want to keep it easy accessable.

Do you have a node 12 team that can beat any other team? I use my arena team of Rex, Nihilus, Deathtrooper, Zylo and Kenobi, but I often need to replace one of them with Zarriss. Sometimes it need some tries, but I usually beat GW. Since I don't have a deep rooster, I need to rely on these six chars, but it is possible.

Replies

• Options
    If you're going to zeta someone primarily for GW, I urge you to look at zFinn. Resistance teams walk all over GW, even at low gear levels.

As a bonus, they're boss at the HAAT too.
  • Options
    Resistance is a really good advice and will make this whole thread obsolete. If you just want to beat GW, go for it - but where is the fun? I enjoy the challenge to beat teams that are stronger than mine.