What tanks should I farm for tank challenge?

I've been able to do tier II challenge with just RG, boba, and Chewie, though for tier III it isn't enough. What are some viable tanks that will help me beat this challenge, and hopefully have utility outside challenges?
Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion

Replies

• Options
    Anything with aoe to hit the droid to prevent shattering debuff. I still use 2* lvl42 jedi guardian.
  • Options
    You can use both Jedi Knight Guardian and Mace Windu in the tank challenge and for the Yoda challenge. Haven't used Mace enough since the update to know how much better he is now in practice but on paper he looks good.
    JKG also has ability block on her AoE which is a bonus but she's hella slow.

Fives is also a great toon but he's in Cantina shipments (so is JKG) which is highly competitive for shard allocation.

Finn (slow) and Poe are also tanks and both have expose, I use Finn in the leader slot when I do Tank challenge.

My usual lineup is Finn, Poe, Mace, Fives and either Chewie or JKG (who I just upgraded for Yoda challenge so she'll probably get more use going forward).
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    My lineup is Finn (leader), Poe -> these two are especially good because of the expose debuff, not to mention Finn's stun doubles Poe's offense down application chance. The rest of my roster consists of Chewie, Imperial guard, Mace Windu. Chewie and IG both can reduce the enemy Mace's turn meter, which is extremely benefical when you have him stunned. I never touch the droids on purpose, you can always negate the debuff with a defense-up buff.
  • Options
    I lucked out and got Teebo in a bronzium pack, who is also farmable I think. He's great because he helps steal mace's turn meter. Mace can't hit you if he doesn't get a turn.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Options
    My lineup for INT challenge is Teebo, Poe, Finn, Mace, and Fives. Mace boss doesn't get even one hit on anybody before he's melted down, Teebo's turn reduction ensures nobody gets hit in case I'm not critting enough.
  • Options
    Omnirhyze wrote: »
    I've been able to do tier II challenge with just RG, boba, and Chewie, though for tier III it isn't enough. What are some viable tanks that will help me beat this challenge, and hopefully have utility outside challenges?

Just get 5 easily farmable tanks and gear/level them until you can auto it. I have 1 decent Poe, 1 okay Chewie, a decent 5's, and 2 bad tanks and have never had an issue with it. Heck, 5's slows him, Royal Guard and Chewie both keep removing turn meter, and he never even gets an attack off on me.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    I have 5* Teebo at 60, gear 5, none of his skills are higher than 4 and he owns this challenge
  • Options
    I have Chewie at leader level 40ish, FOST same, with Han, mace and JKG around 60

Finish it on hardest level every time
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Zen
    126 posts Member
    Options
    I use chewy Poe and fives along with two miscellaneous chars
  • Options
    Since there are no healers in the tank test I run chewie as lead and only ever use his taunt as he can heal himself.

Everyone else focuses on damage
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo destroys him. But RG and Chewie at skill level 3 can steal his TM. Fives and his slow is great too
  • Options
    Fost and fives help wi their counter and speed down. Poe helps with expose and decent damage. Ben is nice for debuff. My last is mace cause I don't have any others leveled up. But I don't have any issues at all with it