300 carbanti's and 150 stun cuffs

So I'm building an Empire team (super fun team, btw). Thrawn, DK, and DT are g8. Tarkin and Shore are g9. All have 2 pieces left in that tier to get to the next level.

Of those 10 pieces of needed gear across the 5 characters, I will need 300 carbantis and 150 stun cuffs.

luke-face.gif

So how long do you think it will take me to get these pieces? I'm estimating maybe 3 months of solid farming? Should I start using ship shop credits to buy the pieces I need, do you think?

Replies

• Options
    GK needs 450 carbanti and 200 cuffs just by himself. If you focus you should be able to get that in two months with a good guild donating as well.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    You get around a carbanti a week. 6 carbantis 6 weeks since you should better invest your energy rehreshes in the stun guns. Get the stun guns from Fleet Store also. ShT would also need 150 additional carbantis and 100 stun guns at gr 10 too.
  • Gcdevil
    153 posts Member
    Options
    Good to see what I'm headed towards as resistance is almost done these are my next project
  • Options
    GK needs 450 carbanti and 200 cuffs just by himself. If you focus you should be able to get that in two months with a good guild donating as well.

I refuse to request this gear from the guild. Everybody needs carbanti's and stun cuffs, so I can't bring myself to ask for them from others