Thrawn's fracture stays on longer than it should

Saxophoneguy2001
9 posts Member
edited August 2017
Twice today I've battled in arena against Thrawn (if I remember right he was the leader both times). Both times he applied fracture to one of my toons, then after he eventually finally took a turn again the fracture still remained on my character. The first time, Thrawn took about more turns before Rex was able to use his cleanse, which then actually took the fracture off the other character. The second time, Rex was the one who was fractured, so he was stuck that way until I was able to actually kill Thrawn. Both times I was still able to win the fight, so I'm not complaining there. But since I'm pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen that way, I wanted to let you guys know so it could be fixed.

For some other details, if it makes a difference, it very well could have been the same team both times. Both times the opponent had Death Trooper and Palpatine. The second time they also had Shoretrooper and Vader and I think those were the other two in the first match as well. I use Rex (L), Wedge, Biggs, Palpatine, and Kylo.

Replies

• Options
    are you sure he didnt just counter attack?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    The first time he definitely didn't. Just realized I was wrong on who was on their team. Nihilus was there both times. For each match I was stuck attacking Shoretrooper until his taunt went away, then I went straight after Nihilus. The first match Thrawn attacked again before I even went after him. Even if something was a counter, not every time he attacked again was. Not to mention if fracture was working properly then there's no explanation for Rex's cleanse being able to get rid of it in the first battle. I'll keep that in mind, though, if it happens again, to make sure it isn't just him countering.
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Options
    I run Thrawn Lead everyday in arena and GW. Have not witnessed this.
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    Options
    Haven't seen it either facing thrawn daily. I even use the opponets rex against the opponets thrawn and when thrawn gets his turn fracture goes away.