9.8m Juggermaul p4 squad

Mazurka
961 posts Member
edited August 2017
Hey guys! Finally got my raid squad maxed. Really happy that it turned out well, talking with youtubers and will have a guide up soon!

https://i.imgur.com/yKmVoN9.png

Edit; Leia rework is huge for this team. Got up to 9.8m this afternoon

https://imgur.com/gallery/dBmVM
Post edited by Mazurka on

Replies

• Options
    When did Chirrut turn to the dark side?
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    He's always been a Sith, you just may not have known
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    Since they killed baze ^_^
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    TofuMao wrote: »
    Since they killed baze ^_^

Chirrut died first.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moving to correct sub forum.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I've got everything but Chirrut(and his partner Baze of course). Is there any viable substitute besides Chirrut and Barriss?

If you started at the end of P3, does the offense stacking carry over to P4?
  • Iolaus
    53 posts Member
    Options
    Mazurka wrote: »
    Hey guys! Finally got my raid squad maxed. Really happy that it turned out well, talking with youtubers and will have a guide up soon!

Hi congrats but is it a heroic or normal tank raid?
  • Options
    Iolaus wrote: »

Hi congrats but is it a heroic or normal tank raid?

Lol. Heroic

• Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    I've got everything but Chirrut(and his partner Baze of course). Is there any viable substitute besides Chirrut and Barriss?

If you started at the end of P3, does the offense stacking carry over to P4?

I've been considering ewok elder as a sub. Yes actually I've been thinking to get the best possible run you should start about 2% in to p3. In that run I had maybe .5% left in p3
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Interesting, can't wait to see a video with more in depth details and/or some screens of which mod sets / stats to aim for. Thanks and nice job man.
    Do or do not...
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Options
    Just need sass and could try it too, always wanted a sidius team :)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Interesting, can't wait to see a video with more in depth details and/or some screens of which mod sets / stats to aim for. Thanks and nice job man.

Yo give a short summary, maul dazes the b2's, the rest of your Sith aoe and you can use SA's tm boost to get maul up so he can kill everything and bring the tank to topple. Chirrut and palp there to buff for airstrike
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Fahrius wrote: »
    Just need sass and could try it too, always wanted a sidius team :)

Same, tired of using zVader in P2. Way to move clones to P2 with Scavenger and do some dark side slaughter in P4. Way to play!
    Yo give a short summary, maul dazes the b2's, the rest of your Sith aoe and you can use SA's tm boost to get maul up so he can kill everything and bring the tank to topple. Chirrut and palp there to buff for airstrike

I suspected when I first saw your screenshot. Good one mate.
    Do or do not...
  • Options
    Thank you for this. dyou think chirrut would be survivable enough at G10?
  • SirLoki
    73 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    If you're curious about the run in its entirety, Mazurka and myself did a live stream last night and this was my first time running the team with my own roster and mods. My score was not as good as the 8.5 mil score but still pretty decent for winging it.

You can follow step by step what's involved. The team very fun to play

https://youtu.be/q2vSlPsYPG4
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    SirLoki wrote: »
    If you're curious about the run in its entirety, Mazurka and myself did a live stream last night and this was my first time running the team with my own roster and mods. My score was not as good as the 8.5 mil score but still pretty decent for winging it.

You can follow step by step what's involved. The team very fun to play

https://youtu.be/q2vSlPsYPG4

Yep, the vid shows the main ideas behind strategy, and a bunch of little details you might miss if you haven't practiced p4 yourself for hours! Thanks for having me on sirloki. I hope next time we can try with a little bit of p3 left so we can see a 10m or so score
  • Options
    I think we can get 8 mil without the p3 start just gotta revisit the mods . Maybe we could remod sid and put lots of offense on him since he's going to gain 50% TM from all the b2s and turrets going down.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Options
    @Mazurka @SirLoki Awesome to see a use for Sith in the raid! A few questions here:

-Thoughts about Ackbar instead of Chirrut? AoE buff for Airstrike, semi-heal, and double turns for Maul after AoE. Might take a bit more micromanagement, but seems like it could return more overall topples and damage. Yoda, Ewok Elder, and Leia seem like they could all work here too.

-What's the main draw for Sith Assassin here? I get the turn meter increase, but why not Phasma? Any other options?

I don't have Sith Assassin, so I'm really curious about the second question (I also don't have Chirrut geared)...
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Options
    @Mazurka @SirLoki Awesome to see a use for Sith in the raid! A few questions here:

-Thoughts about Ackbar instead of Chirrut? AoE buff for Airstrike, semi-heal, and double turns for Maul after AoE. Might take a bit more micromanagement, but seems like it could return more overall topples and damage. Yoda, Ewok Elder, and Leia seem like they could all work here too.

-What's the main draw for Sith Assassin here? I get the turn meter increase, but why not Phasma? Any other options?

I don't have Sith Assassin, so I'm really curious about the second question (I also don't have Chirrut geared)...

• Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Options

Nice strategy!

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    SA gives a lot more TM than Phasma. Maul doesn't need Advantage from Phasma either as he should be modded to 100% Crit Chance already. (25% from Power of Hatred, 15% from Sid Leadership and approximately 50% base).
    SA can also help to stun the side droids.

I had a fantastic score when I started in P3, but did quite horribly when I started after P4 was already underway.
  • beatthesithouttaU
    10 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @Mazurka @SirLoki I was thinking about this squad, maybe try out Sid, Maul, Vader, Leia, Thrawn? Leia can survive alone, and buff everyone always, +25% crit chance will be insane for vader, sid you can have crit every time and mod him however you want. Then thrawn can slow the tank massively when its toppled, and heal if needed, or give tm.

Or maybe even more efficient to just use Sid, Maul, Sass, Thrawn, Leia/Chirpa (for buffs). Thrawn is just pretty op at raids with 50% slow, you will get in double the hits during topple. Chirpa has two team buff specials and a heal.

no one can die, everyone is happy, p4 solo?
  • Options
    @Mazurka @SirLoki I was thinking about this squad, maybe try out Sid, Maul, Vader, Leia, Thrawn? Leia can survive alone, and buff everyone always, +25% crit chance will be insane for vader, sid you can have crit every time and mod him however you want. Then thrawn can slow the tank massively when its toppled, and heal if needed, or give tm.

Or maybe even more efficient to just use Sid, Maul, Sass, Thrawn, Leia/Chirpa (for buffs). Thrawn is just pretty op at raids with 50% slow, you will get in double the hits during topple. Chirpa has two team buff specials and a heal.

@beatthesithouttaU give it a try man. May be $. The issue with running sass without a healer is that she only has 5% health steal. I've been wanting to try her at 216 cd and see if she can survive that way. Reworked Leia works extremely well with this setup
  • Options

@beatthesithouttaU give it a try man. May be $. The issue with running sass without a healer is that she only has 5% health steal. I've been wanting to try her at 216 cd and see if she can survive that way. Reworked Leia works extremely well with this setup

Had a couple runs with the first team, first time got 5.5m, and 7.5m yesterday although i couldve done a little better with more XP i feel. but i think yours is probly better. with vader, everyone ends up destroying everything really fast, i think you want to use sid as little as possible once you dont need him to take the tank down. And, without the TM boost, its difficult to get maul two turns before the tank moves. its probly better to just focus on maul and boost him with assassin. Although vader does start to hit for like 200k most turns with like 7 turns til enrage, its not as simple but it works well.

If you put sass with thrawn, he can keep her alive. my leia is g10 so i just modded her for prot and speed and thrawn was easily stopping the tank from touching her health. half the time, that protection move can just be given to someone you want to give a turn to faster or to get fracture back faster.

I will have sass 7* in a week or so to play around with, i think best four is probly sid, maul, thrawn, and then you need a buffer which can be anyone really. buffer and healer like chirrut chirpa or barriss, or FOST also has slow on his basic which will help a lot when its not fractured, he is probly best

Anyway thanks for sharing this really helped me out with aat, you the man @Mazurka
  • Options
    great setup here @Mazurka and grats on the 9.8mil run!

I have been running a similar setup in NAAT and have scored nearly 5mil as well
    Sid (omega, not zeta), Maul, Zader, Lumi, Palp (for buff).
    Just took Chirrut to 6* and will use him instead of Palp when I go to HAAT ready setup (cause need Palp for P3)