Damage Control Inc. HAAT Guild is Recruiting

Benevolence
39 posts Member
edited August 2017
Damage Raid Inc. is currently recruiting 5 players for our HAAT guild.

If would like to join a guild where you are needed for more then just your 600 tickets then we are the guild for you. It still takes us about a day and a half to complete the HAAT with P2 and P3 taking the longest.

All we ask that you have is 1 decent P2 or P3 team. If interested please contact me and feel free to bring a friend or two.

Benevolence - ally code: 932-681-677; Line ID Benevolence77

Replies

• Options
    We still have open spots and will be launching an HAAT raid either Friday or Saturday morning. Get that extra gear to level R2, STH, Leia, Luke, and Old Ben before the Commander Luke event is released!

• Options
    Greetings. The guild I was in went to hell quickly. The Leader left. Bad people were left in charge. There are a lot that left and we are looking for a new home. If you would like to have us, my ally code 253-978-794.Look and see if this is something you would like to have in your guild. I have a few others that are far superior to me that would like to go as well. I sent you an ally invite already.
  • Options
    Do you have line? If so I would like to chat.

Line ID Benevolence77
  • Options
    We are still looking for 5 to 6 players to join our guild. Next HAAT raid will launch either Tuesday or Wednesday morning. If interested in joining an active but easy going guild with very few rules contact me.

• Options
    We can still take a small group of up to 5 players to join our guild or come by yourself. HAAT raid will be launched Tuesday or Wednesday morning.

Some additional guild info:
    1. We are mostly an east coast guild with rotating rancor start times.
    2. 0 dmg rule on rancor for first 24 hours.
    3. Line Required
    4. Have fun!

Contact Me!
  • Options
    We have 4 more open spots left. We are launching a HAAT raid tomorrow morning.

• Options
    Our guild is currently at 49/50 and will be launching an HAAT raid tonight! You do not need to be a whale to join but you do need to be at least lv 85.

Contact me now!