should I continue farming my droid team and poe?

darthkuro
17 posts Member
edited February 2016
Im level 41 and for now Im working on GS, IG-86, poe, poggle and IG-88. I wanted a droid team, but now with all the discussions in this forum Im not sure what to do. Please, need some advice

Replies

• Options
    If you already started with them, I'd continue. Bring Poe to 4-5 stars, thats fine. This Team is good enough for arena top 20, but maybe not sufficient for top 5-10 on the long-run.
    Fully equip GS, he is godly. Poggle is always a good option and the IG's shoot your way through global war.
  • Options
    It is hard to know. I'm still doing well with them, but it is early. We can't be sure how dominant Yoda and QGJ will be
    Droids took a hit. By the time you finish them, maybe Grievous is out and he is a beast
  • Options
    Im still doing great with that exact team, rank 1 today. I would keep going till you get Poggle and Poe 5*, and max the droids and geno soldier. This team will still do well on offense as AI doesnt focus well enough to KO droids before Poe taunts, its only on defence they are more vulnerable

• Options
    There are more bapanced teas but that team wont leave u high and dry if u like it ...

Whatever u do GS 7* he is awesome :)
  • Options
    I've been running that team (with Poggle lead) for about 2 weeks now and I've finished 1st every day for the last 10 days.