Suggestion: Too much down time

OniBeowulf
10 posts Member
edited December 2015
So I've been playing this game for just over a week and I've gotten to the point where I play a bunch in the morning and even using crystals to refresh my energy for both the squad and L/D tables after an hour or two I'm left with nothing to do except sit around till night time where I can play a bit more before bed so I don't waste energy refill. I play a couple of other mobile games and I can pretty much play those all day. It might get tedious or boring but I have the option. Maybe the devs should take another look at energy refill times or refresh costs because they get very steep very fast. Just my $.02.

Replies

• Options
    Maybe if they removed experience and ally points from missions and lowered drop rates if you had no energy. You would get very little out of it, but you could still do something.
  • Options
    You could spend more time in the game if the grinding system didn't encourage so much simming.

You should be abke to do a lot more pvp too.
  • Options
    Make PvP based off of points and add a new energy system for it, say you still get the 5 attacks to start and the energy refills one every 15 minutes. That way PvP can be done throughout the day. It makes it more competitive and gets rid of this drab system they have now.

It's also silly that we have escalating prices on energy refills. That's near scam worthy. Summoners war has a based 30 crystals to refill energy or PvP energy (wings). It doesn't go 30, 60, 120, etc. That's just, well, a scam in my opinion.

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Gimme a break. He just wants more to do and I agree. It doesn't have to drop amazing rewards. Just something to farm for us addicts. Im already paying money. I just want more diversity.
  • Options
    I think everyone agreed with him and no one said it should drop amazing rewards. Gimme a break?
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    billbob19 wrote: »
    I think everyone agreed with him and no one said it should drop amazing rewards. Gimme a break?

I'm glad we agree then. ;)
  • Options
    Hopefully, new features like Ships, guilds, and real Events will fill in the current Gap.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    OniBeowulf wrote: »
    So I've been playing this game for just over a week and I've gotten to the point where I play a bunch in the morning and even using crystals to refresh my energy for both the squad and L/D tables after an hour or two I'm left with nothing to do except sit around till night time where I can play a bit more before bed so I don't waste energy refill. I play a couple of other mobile games and I can pretty much play those all day. It might get tedious or boring but I have the option. Maybe the devs should take another look at energy refill times or refresh costs because they get very steep very fast. Just my $.02.

Agree 100% gives people a chance to lose interest while playing other games more often to fill the gap
This discussion has been closed.