Consistency/Cycle of Information.

RacerDejak
3203 posts Member
edited August 2017
I am curious.. why don't u guys announce that August is Rebel Pass? Lots old rebel will sure get touch this month. It's not like it was before.. before we have announcement that last month is Ewok pass, before is Empire pass. Now we don't get that information, already start of August now.

Is that.. more rebel works will coming our way and u guys want to surprise us? :smiley::love:
Post edited by Vampire_X on

Replies

• Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    I am curious.. why don't u guys announce that August is Rebel Pass? Lots old rebel will sure get touch this month. It's not like it was before.. before we have announcement that last month is Ewok pass, before is Empire pass. Now we don't get that information, already start of August now.

Is that.. more rebel works will coming our way and u guys want to surprise us? :smiley::love:

NB : Please kindly don't move to mega thread. I can't do any interesting nice discussion there. It's like junkyard for post that shouldn't be seen from everyone in front page. Thank u

well I've been asking for a rebel pass for months:)
  • Options
    Rebels always get buffed whenever another faction gets a pass. If Rebels get their own pass, they will obliterate the rest of the game. They will become so powerful that any other faction of characters will be deleted from rosters.
  • Options

NB : Please kindly don't move to mega thread. I can't do any interesting nice discussion there. It's like junkyard for post that shouldn't be seen from everyone in front page. Thank u

well I've been asking for a rebel pass for months:)

People will happy and love it if there is actual rebel pass :smiley:
  • Options
    Odin_Noah wrote: »
    Rebels always get buffed whenever another faction gets a pass. If Rebels get their own pass, they will obliterate the rest of the game. They will become so powerful that any other faction of characters will be deleted from rosters.

I don't recall rebels get buffed when there is another faction pass. Chaze n wiggs get nerf when empire pass. Buffed no, but release more rebels when there is faction pass yes.. i can't deny it. 6 rebels when sith pass, later 3 rebels.. then there is Thrawn who force u to farm rebels. :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Every month is Rebel Pass. Haven't you noticed?
  • Options
    skywhopper wrote: »

This is true lol I've started boxing up my sith and shelving them for my rebels as I've geared them up
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Saying this month is a Rebel Pass would be like making an announcement that the sun came up this morning.

It's like the developers are waiters... "Here is your monthly log in character...would you like some new Rebels with that?" ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I hereby announce that August is rebel pass month....

Happy?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

Happy?

I AM happy that they are reworking older (classic) toons to make them viable in the current game. Honestly though, I wish they were a different faction, only because people are simply trying to think of ways to make them work with the Chaze + R2.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Saying this month is a Rebel Pass would be like making an announcement that the sun came up this morning.

It's like the developers are waiters... "Here is your monthly log in character...would you like some new Rebels with that?" ;)

Sure. I will have baze and Chirrut on the side. Can I also have CL to go? ;)

• Options

Happy?

It's not so much a Rebel pass (which is not needed) as it is a classic iconic character pass (which is needed).
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    skywhopper wrote: »
    That's it, lol!!!

I do think these "old" rebels need a buff, but not now, we barely had a very weak empire pass and now they are gonna punch up rebels again?!?
  • Lebronaims
    287 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

Rebels are better
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moving to appropriate sub-forum: Feedback: Characters