Prediction for next Luke Event

I just watched ESB. Could totally see next step in his journey or next event involving Lando, Chewie (new rebel one?), Lobot, New Leia and New C3P0. Cloud city escape or something. Possibly facing Vader one on one at end with Luke?? Be awesome

Replies

• Options
    I was trying to think of the team also. Id say for sure Lando+Lobot..
  • Maxxximus_Prime
    233 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I was trying to think of the team also. Id say for sure Lando+Lobot..

In the movie and game...

Lando
    Lobot
    Ugunaught
    Leia
    Han solo
    Yoda
    R2d2
    Wedge Antilles

Just the movie (so far)
    C3p0
    Chewbacca (proper)

• Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Options
    If they didnt let you use wedge or biggs why would you need lobot? Just going off of this first part i would think more important characters would be used but well see.
  • Options
    Lobot? Ugh? I hop not. If the add 3PO, what skills would he bring- whining, worry, translation and dismemberment victim?
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda, Raid Han, CL, and to be jerks you need Lobot, Hoth Solider or Scout.
  • Options
    Hoth Han, Hoth Leia, HRSoldier, HRScout, Lando, Lobot, & Yoda are the standout Episode5 toons from among those already present in the game or already announced (HothHan & HothLeia were announced as future rewards in Territory Battles).

R2 is a constant companion, so it's possible/likely r2 will be needed again. Yoda will definitely be needed, no question.

Lando doesn't actually interact with Luke during Ep5, but he's an iconic character that got introduced in that movie, so they'll probably make him a necessary companion for Commander Luke ...

...just like they wrongly did with Leia being a necessary companion for FarmBoy Luke when Luke and Leia never met during Luke's Farmboy period -he was already on to StormTrooper gear by the time the two saw each other for the first time in either's memory.

They have to release a Rebel Chewie at some point. He's not announced yet, but if he's released before the next Luke event, he will almost certainly be required.

So the only 3 I feel I know for sure are CLS, Yoda & Lando. Requiring Hoth Leia & Hoth Han is iffy if Territory Battles isn't releasing their shards fast enough.

I wonder how they'll fill out the squad, then. Will you bring Old Ben along as a ghost?