Galactic war worth it?

I get insane hard nodes constantly can invest them? Yes I can but it takes way to long now, kinda sucks I usually don't finish them anymore because it requires way to much time for me. I don't even have the toons I keep having to face. That seems kinda bologna to me but what ever

Replies

• Options
    it's worth it. level up a resistance team, easy peasy.
  • Options
    Nah, bro. Just skip them and drink a Fanta.
  • Wassup
    128 posts Member
    Options
    it's worth it. level up a resistance team, easy peasy.

This
  • Options
    They are worth any investment of time... and they do get easier, especially if you do them all and use the resources you get... anyone who tells you otherwise is either a fool or trolling you...
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    If you can get a zeta Finn resistence squad and 2-3 back up arena worthy level squads (gear x/xi heroes) you'll finish it everyday in about 10 minutes. It's a grind but you'll get over the hump and it's worth it. But yeah, 15-20 gear x/xi heroes will do the job.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    GW is actually my favorite part of the game. It's like a "puzzle" my roster has to solve. I always find it worth it.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Yep, I don't have resistance team myself but I would get it if GW was difficult for me, I clear last 8 nodes with only Thrawn, nihilus, DT, shore and Tarkin, really easy, don't even have Zeta on thrawn, first 4 fights I preload Zvader, rebels, old ven-Shan team and droids, sure I shouldn't need to, but I made it a routine and can't stop it. Definitely worth investing in finishing GW.

Ps: resistance team don't even need to be gear XI, because they don't let opposite team take a turn.
  • Options
    I really enjoy gw
    It doesnt take too much time
    Especially Compared with all the other 24/7 rts games
    I love star wars
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Wrathe
    203 posts Member
    Options
    GW wasn't bad until the 7 minute matches start. This whole stall for annihilate meta is cancer.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    I've reached the point where I enjoy it and can finish it now. There is some fun strategy involved in deciding which team to send in to each of the challenging nodes. I've got a full clone team, First Order team, Sith/Empire team, and GK/Chase/R2/DN. All are maxed and the key players all have the necessary zetas. At that point, it becomes enjoyable.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    GW is actually my favorite part of the game. It's like a "puzzle" my roster has to solve. I always find it worth it.

This ^^
  • Options
    @Nikoms565

Add me as another one agreeing with/praising this statement.

With Resistance Trooper and Finn still a ways out (I thought I would have Finn unlocked by now, but he was 77/80 when I had to throw everything into Empire for r2), I'm looking forward to the resistance team but making do with 5 x g10 and 5 x g9 toons. My only zeta is a g8 Kylo that I zeta'd just yesterday. He was supposed to be to g10 by now. He was 5 stun gun salvage away from g9 when suddenly Vader needed that stun gun for r2.

And, of course, I've unlocked r2 at 6* and will get 7* in a couple days (2 shards away from Magma =>7*, then I have to try a few times before I succeed).

Okay, that's done, but now I need to gear up Luke and r2, maybe throw a bit more on STHan.

The time limited events keep getting in the way of longer-term plans. I'll get my resistance squad, but who knows when.

And yet, still, I keep winning against gw. It's almost like it's not the same as Arena where one dominant team makes the difference and instead gives you a chance to play a wide number of toons from your roster to pre-load turn meter on nodes 1-5 & 7-8, and mix and match squads to create just the right synergy for exploiting your enemies' vulnerabilities...

...it's almost like it's not just pressing buttons and actually gives you a chance to engage your brain and do something new each day. Who would'a thunk it?
  • Options
    Lol, last 2 weeks i automaticaly restart game if i by miracke reach last node, since i know i have no chane, no matter what.
  • Options
    My point is I just don't have much time to spend swapping out combos like I use to