Captain Phasma and FirstOrder

Enye164
267 posts Member
Due to fandom of The Force Awakens, I was eventually led into playing SWGOH. I especially like how the game reflects a player's personality in real life, projected towards the game. It's a quality that appeals to most holotablists I think.

That being said, early on, I've decided to invest on collecting shards/blueprints related to the First Order.

As a rookie, like many others, I've made my fair share of errors in judgements, as the game calls for Resource-Management. I'm @ Level85 now, and my roster are starting to get deeper (but not that deep!).

Seeing the new CommanderLukeSkywalker hype resonating all throughout the community, I've accepted that most new players and those who cannot afford to be whales/krakens in order to catch up on time, will most definitely have to wait for the next time the Legendary Event comes.

Four paragraphs in and I have yet to make my point, geez, anyways, I immediately thought about the GW and SA portion of the game. "Will I be able to maintain my range of ranks/progress in SA when players get their 7* CLS?" and "Will I be able to clear the GW when they get a hold of their own CLS?"

I would like to ask the devs if there are any plans for the FO units like CaptPhasma, Kylo (leader ability), FO units' general survivability/defenses to be reworked for the better soon?

There are others who share my sentiments, or at least similar to mine. I mean, we're not asking for too much, we just want to be competitive in the arenas. To be at par, with the Meta LineUps and enjoy the game better as there are a lot outside communications (shardmates) who can strategically block weaker lineups from progressing.

My fastest member in the Arena is @ 251 speed (slowest 222), and when we're up against zQGJ with mediocre mods, they get ahead of us just because of the zeta'd leader ability from QGJ.

Another example is from zMaul lineups, Sith Assassin and ZMaul combos are still a pain to some new-players (players who have played the game under a year). The first-to-act scenarios almost always cuts any chance of even being competitive with thise kinds of great lineups.

They lack some form of Dispel Ability as well. When Daze hits us, any other assist chance are gone.

TL;DR:
Every other faction seem to be doing OK, Rebels (gimme a break), Sith, Empire, Jedi... What about the FirstOrder? (sad face emoticon) Please give us a fighting chance to be as competitive.

Respectfully,

Me

"hug, hug, kiss, kiss, big hug, little kiss - ooxxOx"

Replies

• Enye164
    267 posts Member
    Options
    thise-these**
  • Enye164
    267 posts Member
    Options
    thise- those*** rather

apologies for typos
  • Enye164
    267 posts Member
    Options
    bump
  • JTSM
    48 posts Member
    Options
    FO are my favourite faction and I've not long switched after using them religiously till thrawn came out. As much as I would love a rework they're still more viable than a substantial amount of factions who as much I hate to say it deserve more attention than FO. I think a few new toons could be great as long as they keep their synergy which is to me one of the best in the game. You can use them anywhere and although they may never be 'the best' they are a jack of all trades and perform well in raids/arena/galactic war etc. I'm hoping to go back to them soon however.
  • Options
    they still lack Defensive-Survivability qualities. Tarkin, which can be farmed easily via SA store, QGJ as well via Cantina BattleStore, they all give out +30 Speed to Faction Specific toons.

Is it possible for Captain Phasma to give out the same alongside her Leader Ability?

i still remain faithful to my FO hybrid LineUp (Boba Thrawn infused, and other combinations) it's just too limiting at the moment when overnight i fall from top5 to top20 or worse.

Not asking for too much.. just to be as competitive as the already-proven meta builds.

t.y.
  • Options
    Patience, First Order will get love the same time Resistance does. Probably around November/December just in time for The Last Jedi release. Which is also probably why they haven't touched them since TFA came out because they knew in two years they'd be looking st then again. Just don't be too disdappointed with the FO/resist ratio, cuz you know they'll release one FO to three resist (and the FO ones will be underpowered compared to Resist), just like what they to to my Empire.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • Options
    and now, what do you think of what has happened already?