What's the release date of Commander Luke event?

Dear devs, could you please tell us the release date of the Commander Luke event? I think it's about time now. And we all need to know how much time we have to farm the toons we need for this event.

For some people, farm those will cost a lot of resources and if they think the time will be too short, they could spare a lot of them.

So, when will it begin? Thank you.

Replies

• Options
    The release date is drum roll please: redacted...
  • Options
    DarthTaral wrote: »

Lol, Ya I know I have little chance to get an answer but, i'm sick to wait for announces just few days before the events.
  • Options
    NewCaprica wrote: »

Lol, Ya I know I have little chance to get an answer but, i'm sick to wait for announces just few days before the events.

I'm right there with yeah. But I'm sure you got a better chance of getting an answer from Eddard Stark about when Winter is coming. Then getting your quesrion answered from anyo ne before they want to announce it.
  • Options
    I'm right there with yeah. But I'm sure you got a better chance of getting an answer from Eddard Stark about when Winter is coming. Then getting your quesrion answered from anyo ne before they want to announce it.

Unfortunately I know you're right, but a release date for an event that is due to come this month does'nt seem to be a lot to ask.
  • Options
    If you searched some threads you'd see how many of these threads have not been answered and were just closed. It will be released when it's released.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    First to say it!!!
    AUGUST LOL!!!
  • Options
    I think it's gonna be on Aug 24th.
  • Options
    Ben_kenobi wrote: »
    If you searched some threads you'd see how many of these threads have not been answered and were just closed. It will be released when it's released.

Ya and that's the whole point of this thread! We do need to know the release date quicker. Closing this kind of thread without any response is so annoying and disrespectful.
  • Options
    aug 26th
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Ben_kenobi wrote: »

Ya and that's the whole point of this thread! We do need to know the release date quicker. Closing this kind of thread without any response is so annoying and disrespectful.

Its not going to change anything, keep farming like its tomorrow. If they release it later hopefully you had sufficient time, if they release it earlier before you're ready, it wont matter. Also the resources wont be wasted cause you'll need to use them eventually if you want CLS in the future.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/122359/event-info-8-1#latest

Here is what we know. When they want to give us more information they will update.

I know it's not super helpful but, it's what we got at the moment.
This discussion has been closed.