Requirements for Commander Luke

Do we know if we have to gear up the required characters for the Luke event, or will just having the required 7 star characters meet the event requirements but we get to play with game given characters just like in the Luke flash events?

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    I hadn't considered the possibility of event toons. Its not as likely but it would be very welcome and preferable to having to panic-farm gear in addition to shards
  • Options
    SWGAMER6 wrote: »
    Do we know if we have to gear up the required characters for the Luke event, or will just having the required 7 star characters meet the event requirements but we get to play with game given characters just like in the Luke flash events?

No... definitely going to be legendary or legendary style event where you need to gear up your toons. For a toon with this much power, no way they will just be handing him out in a marquee style event
  • CamaroAMF
    1285 posts Member
    Options
    Based off comments from @CG_Kozispoon earlier this week, you're using your own toons. She said you could take in G1 toons, but wouldn't last long.
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    He is going to be OP so expect to gear up yours. I have 3 of 5 at 7, 4 of 5 at g9 or greater just gotta get old ben up to snuff
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I can't find the quote but yes kozi said you will need to gear them. I.e. your toons, just like legendary events before.
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    Options
    It'll be so hard that you need to sell your kidney, mortgage your house, and sell your body.
  • NDSnyder
    174 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I wouldn’t gear Ben past g8 or g9. Until now he was an evasion tank. In addition you’ll need ST Han, who is great with Old Ben. (All pre-rework) They give a ton of TM...

Invest into your damage dealers!
  • Options
    My safe suggestion is gear ur required chars until max g8, banking ur gear raid reward. Test ur g8 in the event.. if it's okay, then it's okay. If it's not strong enough, u upgrade them with ur gear stock.
  • Options
    Leia is alreadt geared for clones, sthan already is geared from the old days, Im taling this as an opportunity to gear R2 and Old Ben which are already good or will be really good with their rework. Only one im hesitant on is Farmboy because i dont plan on zetaing him so there is no use for him with clones. All four of the other characters are worth upgrading especially if they let STHan pretaunt like I think they might.