Luke , reworks and the future

Replies

• Options
    @RJ__Brando indeed my friend, feels good to have so much great stuff to chat about. Right with you on the excitement to see the new improved Han.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    tumblr_nl167ms0hY1tiwa1fo5_500.gif

Ehhhrrr... where this gif is from? O_o

Deleted scene from ROTJ. 99% sure it's on the blu-ray.
  • Options
    El_Guapo wrote: »
    All zetas aren't created equally. How about having some cost 5, 10, or 15 instead of the full 20.

This
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Paploo and Logray's should cost less
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    Paploo and Logray's should cost less
    Or you could just get them later? After the important ones.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Flugsvamp wrote: »
    Now if we could get some synergy between Lando and Lobot :)

And ughnaught
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    Flugsvamp wrote: »
    Now if we could get some synergy between Lando and Lobot :)

And ughnaught

Excellent idea! Ug needs the scoundrel tag as well.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options

Moff Tiaan Jerjerrod? From ROTJ movie, why? :flushed:

'Cos I don't remember that moment >.<
    *Left for rewatch *
  • Options
    DryZelph wrote: »
    El_Guapo wrote: »
    All zetas aren't created equally. How about having some cost 5, 10, or 15 instead of the full 20.

This

Definitely this.

For ex Obi wan or Chewbbie zetas are only worth 5, even less :pensive: .

A game changing zeta could still cost around 15, which still take some time to farm especially with bad luck.
  • Options
    Need... more.... omegas....
  • Xeacon
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Truly looking forward to this. I want specifically see synergies between the characters from the real movies we see in game. Old Ben, St Han, Han Solo, Leia, Chewbacca, Luke Farmboy, Jedi, Yoda etc etc.
  • Ledinis
    193 posts Member
    Options
    Happy in general but cant feel but sad. Luke was supposed to be the prophet that ushered in a Jedi pass for us Jedi players, but instead we get yet another rebel focus :/ Whelp hopefully next time around Yoda also gets a rebel tag (if old Ben gets one this is obvious is it not ? ), because we all know a rebel grandmaster would not be left in a sad state like this :D
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Ledinis wrote: »
    Happy in general but cant feel but sad. Luke was supposed to be the prophet that ushered in a Jedi pass for us Jedi players, but instead we get yet another rebel focus :/ Whelp hopefully next time around Yoda also gets a rebel tag (if old Ben gets one this is obvious is it not ? ), because we all know a rebel grandmaster would not be left in a sad state like this :D

We have republic yoda.
  • Options

That's JKL for Jedi Pass.

The Yoda in game is from before ESB. Old Ben makes more sense as a Rebel then Yoda. Yoda makes 0 sense.
  • Ledinis
    193 posts Member
    Options

The Yoda in game is from before ESB. Old Ben makes more sense as a Rebel then Yoda. Yoda makes 0 sense.

I know it makes 0 sense, as does Old Ben being a rebel. The entire point of my post was to highlight its stupid to add a rebel tag on Old Ben :)
  • Options

I know it makes 0 sense, as does Old Ben being a rebel. The entire point of my post was to highlight its **** to add a rebel tag on Old Ben :)

From a game perspective don't you think it makes sense to give Old Ben a rebel tag so that he can have synergy with New Hope characters?

From a movie perspective I think it could be argued that Old Ben was a part of the rebellion from the moment he decided to leave Tatooine in order to go to Alderan to help the Organa's with their fight against the Empire. Of course he was going to take Luke with him and train him to use the force. I don't think he had any inclination that his journey would lead him to a showdown with Vader on the Death Star. So to me he seemed all in to help the rebellion from a movie perspective which would make him a rebel.
  • Options

Moff Tiaan Jerjerrod? From ROTJ movie, why? :flushed:

'Cos I don't remember that moment >.<
    *Left for rewatch *

@Vinniarth
    As @Klocko pointed out, deleted scene from ROTJ :#
  • Options
    You aren't alone. Our whole team is just as excited to finally make it to the Hero's journey. It's been a long time coming!
    tumblr_onzxf3wcpr1w8h8tpo1_500.gif

It is though, seriously it's the best . Thank you !
  • Options
    Old Ben became a rebel the moment he sabotaged imperial property when he deactivated the tractor beem on the death star. Even though they never saw him do it he is still guilty by association with luke, han, and chewie for killing imperial personell and rescueing a rebel prisoner scheduled for termination, on board the above mentioned death star. He committed some serious crimes against the empie ;)
  • Options
    Lekrom1982 wrote: »
    Agreed, good stuff coming indeed!

Now, please buff Mace :);)

They will when the TLJ comes out... after all, isn't mace actually Snoke. Lol.
    Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)
  • Options

I know it makes 0 sense, as does Old Ben being a rebel. The entire point of my post was to highlight its **** to add a rebel tag on Old Ben :)
    Old Ben became a rebel the moment he sabotaged imperial property when he deactivated the tractor beem on the death star. Even though they never saw him do it he is still guilty by association with luke, han, and chewie for killing imperial personell and rescueing a rebel prisoner scheduled for termination, on board the above mentioned death star. He committed some serious crimes against the empie ;)

i disagree Old Ben became a rebel the moment that he decided to take the death star plans to Bail Organa at the bequest of Leia and was asking Luke to join him (at that point he had already committed him self to helping the rebellion.)
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

i disagree Old Ben became a rebel the moment that he decided to take the death star plans to Bail Organa at the bequest of Leia and was asking Luke to join him (at that point he had already committed him self to helping the rebellion.)

Stormtroopers with horrible aim helped the rebellion more than any rebel.... yet they don't get the rebel tag? Why is this???
  • Options

Heh excellent point. We'll add aiding and abetting to his list of crimes against the Empire. And lying to an Imperial trooper, "These aren't the droids you're looking for"

I think he is well qualified to be rebel scum
  • Enye164
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    Katy-Perrys-Left-Shark-and-Right-Shark-Dance-In-Epic-Animation.gif

Dancing Standing sharks! ruuuuuuun for iiiiiiiit!!!! we're dooooomed! Jaws can walk now! no ones saaaafe anymooooore! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!exclamationpoints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

With that train of thought then Luke became a Jedi the day he said he would be trained by Obi Wan. Give CLS the Jedi tag he deserves!
  • Options
    Rystarvz wrote: »

With that train of thought then Luke became a Jedi the day he said he would be trained by Obi Wan. Give CLS the Jedi tag he deserves!

I don't think your "thought train" is working so well.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    I hope they make raid Han as OP as GK. He deserves to be OP, right now he is one of the weakest characters, he's not even as strong as FOTP.
  • Options
    Olga wrote: »
    I hope they make raid Han as OP as GK. He deserves to be OP, right now he is one of the weakest characters, he's not even as strong as FOTP.

@Olga
    Han Solo rework information already release:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/124682/character-strategy-han-solo/p1
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Great, thanks! Looking pretty decent, might finally be worth gearing him up.
  • Options
    Olga wrote: »
    Great, thanks!

Okay u're welcome.. hope it fill ur expectations ;)