Old Ben Legendary event

I am on an relatively old shard (january 2016), and I never actualy had time to farm Old Ben, since he wasn't tagged as a rebel he was no good for the Emperor Palpatine event and there were a lot of other better characters.
Is there a chance that we get an Legendary kind of event to collect Old Ben? Dor example only Jedi(like for Yoda) or only Rebels(like for Emperer Palpatine), or perhaps a combination of these two (2 jedi and 3 rebels or the other way around, or even specific 5 toons need like for commander Luke)? Please read devs @CG_Kozispoon (any kind of responce is helpful)

Replies

• Options
    Just farm him in the canteen like the rest of us. Do you need everything handed to you on a plate?
  • Options
    No. FYI Old Ben was decent for Yoda back then.

What they will do next week is release packs (80 shards for $20), double drops, and place some in shops. You'll be able to get him to 7*. Even if you started farming him from 0/330 2+ days ago, you'd have him unlocked by meow as a lot already have. Some have already gotten him to five star and they started less then 20/330
  • Options
    Moved to Feedback/Events.
  • Options
    @Krayden_Phogg
    Some have already gotten him to five star and they started less then 20/330

What? 125 shards in 4 days? Well, I suppose that's possible, but that sounds like they're using some 200 crystal refreshes or just had very, very good RNG. Most of us won't be spending that many crystals. I'm only spending 200/day on Old Ben, but I had him at 5* before we knew for sure that we needed him (I had already guessed, though I thought we'd need Yoda too, didn't realize it was Episode4 only).
  • Options
    @Krayden_Phogg

What? 125 shards in 4 days? Well, I suppose that's possible, but that sounds like they're using some 200 crystal refreshes or just had very, very good RNG. Most of us won't be spending that many crystals. I'm only spending 200/day on Old Ben, but I had him at 5* before we knew for sure that we needed him (I had already guessed, though I thought we'd need Yoda too, didn't realize it was Episode4 only).

Umm you need him 7 stared for CLS you can't get him a 5 stars
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Krayden_Phogg
    1685 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @Krayden_Phogg

I'm sure they used more then the normal refreshes. Mainly those that have him unlocked and started at 0 have done the 3x. I'm pretty sure those that started just as low and are at 5* are using more refreshes.
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    @Krayden_Phogg

Umm you need him 7 stared for CLS you can't get him a 5 stars

He was saying he already had him at 5* before it was officially announced he was needed.