The dark side

Is it me or am I the only person that's not that bothered about the new commander Luke? Don't get me wrong it's been a long time coming but I can't wait to crush him with my empire team specially when I get thrawn! So hurry up and bring the event back already!

Replies

• Options
    best post of the day
  • Nedus
    91 posts Member
    Options
    Oooo, alleluja. I was bored to read all week long all the stuff about commander luke. Always the same things repeated 100 times. I'm 5 shards away to complete chopper at 7* and then I have ready, all at 7*
    Hera g8
    Ezra g10
    Zeb g8
    Kanan g8
    Chopper g9

I hope that would be enough for thrawn (all maxed abilities too)
    I've almost done with all the gold and purple pieces needed to gear him to gear11 quickly (I've to work on the 100 stun guns he deserves) and a zeta ability quite ready

Ps: for luke i'm farming like crazy old ben right now like most of the people
  • Options
    Just so you know someone in my last guild did it with all Gear 8 toons. They wanted to throw their phone at the wall it took so long to get the right RNG. So i'd suggest a minimum of G9 if you don't want to invest hours into doing the event over and over.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moving to correct sub forum.
  • Nedus
    91 posts Member
    Options
    And it is because of this that I brought ezra to g10 and chopper to g9. Hoping more in characters' strenght that in RNGod. I'm also going to give then bests mods
  • Options
    Put your best mods (with speed secondaries and primaries) on and you should be fine.
  • Options
    Funny you're talking about this.

yes, I'm scrambling to get r2 => 7* since I didn't have an empire team last time, and yes I'm throwing Cantina Energy at Old Ben, but my Old Ben started out at 5* and my Empire team was ready except for gear, so right now I'm not worried about the CLS event much: Except for gear and Cantina Energy I'm putting everything into 7*ing my phoenix squad so there's no need to scramble when Thrawn comes back.

As soon as I realized the r2 event could come back so quickly, I started thinking about Phoenix squad. You don't want to wait for the event to actually be here to start farming...
  • Options
    @MasterSeedy I've been farming Phoenix squad since then end of the last event, only did the first 4 tiers. And as far as unlocking skywalker I have everyone at 7 stars apart from sth which is a bummer!
  • Options
    Yeah, there's not a lot you can do to hurry an Arena Store toon.

I hope they release booster packs for the needed toons so you have a better chance to get STH to 7*. Good luck with everything.

(PS: I did the first 5 tiers and unlocked a 5* Thrawn, but I had other priorities that I wanted to get back to so I set Phoenix aside after that... and a good thing I did, since one of those major priorities was my Empire squad!)
  • Options
    That was @Darth_Matty29 if it wasn't obvious