Luke's journey is just a decoy...

Aglardae
188 posts Member
edited August 2017
The release of new ewoks and the rework of rebel characters won't change the fact that this game has no durable content.

The events leading to the release of new characters are NO content. Most of us do that in auto in 5 minutes. A nice AT-ST animation won't change that fact.

We have nothing to do in this game and the grind involved makes it more boring everyday (it recently took me almost 2 weeks of energy to be able to acquire one gear for a character). The raid rewards are bad, inappropriate and more and more players in a guild would rather score zero than waste 45 minutes or more to solo anything or score big just to earn nothing of value (I have been in top three in most of my raids for weeks and I hardly won any full gear or any gear significant to the characters I am trying to develop for instance: what is the point in raiding?) .

But this is working as we can see in the forum posts. All is focused on the new character reworks and on Commander Luke event. All this is fish bait and, unless I am wrong,it probably means that the territorial battle are nowhere to be released anytime soon.

So they keep us busy with new character reworks and new characters here and there, but it doesn't change the fact that this game has no content and is becoming more and more like an everyday chore.

Replies

• Options
    was thst a very long way of you saying you are bored of this game? I went through thst phase a couple of weeks ago. but luckily I hadn't levelled up old ben so I have some purpose again.

• Options
    Aglardae wrote: »
    (I have been in top three in most of my raids for weeks and I hardly won any full gear or any gear significant to the characters I am trying to develop for instance: what is the point in raiding?).

I don't mind some competition but i can't understand why we should compete between guild members. Sharing the same amount of credits, currency and extra loots would solve many issues i already encountered in such content (overcomplicated rules, schedules issues, guys who deal too much damages or whatever). If one guy never deal a single damage one can still kick him anyway, but guild content shouldn't imply competition, it's not much healthy.

Territory battles seem to go this way so wait and see. We really need more content to play with other people, farm and dailies are really boring, especially since the power creep seems to go on and on.

But you're right about raid rewards, they're really terrible (especially the Haat) and way too much randomly generated. Since most players only get two stacks, you can spend months without finding a single thing you need.

Zetas/Omegas and gear should be reworked and balanced, something should be done about this components we have stacked by thousands and still we don't need them.
  • Options
    Darthpippa wrote: »
    was thst a very long way of you saying you are bored of this game? I went through thst phase a couple of weeks ago. but luckily I hadn't levelled up old ben so I have some purpose again.

And that makes me wonder is anyone is listening to us here. Grinding characters and gear is probably the most boring and frustrating experience in this game and they answer it by forcing player into more grind to acquire new characters. Brilliant!
  • Aglardae
    188 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I don't mind some competition but i can't understand why we should compete between guild members.
    I am so with you on that one. I never understood why guild activities had to be competitive. It kinda ruins the purpose in my opinion.
  • Options
    Ok, we are still waiting for territory battles, which we were told will come out in August and only 5 days have passed since August started, so it's hard to see your point. You are complaining about "no content", yet we are waiting for one this month?
  • Options
    Ok, we are still waiting for territory battles, which we were told will come out in August and only 5 days have passed since August started, so it's hard to see your point. You are complaining about "no content", yet we are waiting for one this month?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg_ghkwt5cs
  • Options
    The game is so boring that when you're done playing you go out of your way to come post about it
  • Options
    xMORIDINx wrote: »
    The game is so boring that when you're done playing you go out of your way to come post about it

absolutely_right_zoolander.gif

• Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Options
    Aglardae wrote: »
    .... Grinding characters and gear is probably the most boring and frustrating experience in this game and they answer it by forcing player into more grind to acquire new characters. Brilliant!

Indeed, see this post:

mDR9Xxm.png
    ... The count there up (79 on the pic) keeps increasing over time (it's now at 80), however much of these things I manage to acquire and equip.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Options
    This post has been moved to the appropriate sub-forum.
This discussion has been closed.