Shouldnt we be getting other rebels?

Dak, hobbie and rogue 2 from empire strikes back. Instead of multiple characters from different time periods. Dont get me wrong the new additions are good but i think different characters would be better

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    That have released a lot of other toons. They need to do reworks to help keep older toons relevant. If they didn't then it would always be about the new thing and leave many players behind a huge wall.

I'm sure they will add more toons, just right now is a rework of the classics to bring in Luke
  • Options
    NO, NO MORE REBELS
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    NO, NO MORE REBELS

Yep. Rebels have WAAAAY to many characters as it is. I'm fine with slight buffs to the OG rebels because they aren't used at all anymore only because it may promote more buffing of under used characters later on. But I do hate the fact that its REBELS that are getting buffed as opposed to another faction
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    NO, NO MORE REBELS

This ALL day.
  • Options
    If anything we're gonna be getting a million resistance and FO next
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    NO, NO MORE REBELS

They will always add new rebels... :'(
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    enough with the rebel. in fact, i suggest that for the upcoming SW: The Last Jedi, EA will release CLS in an amazing event, legendary event called : SWGOH: The Last Rebel.
    better name than a hero's journey after all, we all know that anakin brought balance to the force and than destroyed the siths aswell :)
  • Options
    LOTS MORE REBELS!
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    When I was a kid, my Star Wars action figure collection consisted of Luke, Leia, Ben, Han, Chewie, R2, and C-3PO VS. Vader and a Stormtrooper. I think we should stick to that ratio of Rebels to Imperials.
  • Options
    I say just let em all go, i mean for christs sake. this game has been the poster for rebel propaganda. but then again maybe i wrong thinking the star wars title had a lot more than just rebels in it, and before you go with this ewok crud they dont even count you point me in the right direction towards a GOOD ewok group and ill shut up
  • Options
    You forgot Porkins
  • Options
    BaalZebul wrote: »
    You forgot Porkins

If I could have any rebel added to the game, it would be Porkins. He would have a similar build to the Gamorrean Guard, squat and round, and would also have the unique ability "no, I'm alri---DAHHHHH!" Whenever porkins dies, his teammates remove their hats and take a moment of silence