Fracture should be called force choke, and belong to a certain Darth Vader

:( Dont get me wrong i love my thrawn but lets be real its perfect

keep it the same except he doesnt go to half speed, and the enemy loses 5% health, ignoring protection, for every turn any unit takes before vader moves again

thank me now, add it to the update in a few days, cool

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Interesting idea.

What would you suggest Thrawns special be?
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Interesting idea.

What would you suggest Thrawns special be?

I dont know, my work is done
  • But vader must choke, and it has to be animated for every opponent except jedi luke who resists
  • Cardiff0
    516 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    when i say animated i mean they have to all be suspended in the air clutching their neck while force choked right? but for balance and coolness i could also see 'vader has 50% speed while choking', and/or 'if vader loses all protection, force choke is released, and vader loses health equal to 50% of damage taken since he used force choke, up to 51% of his health (vader/rg best synergy!), think about it, he would be so tactical and powerful. but yeah i dont know if you could have room for both that and fracture in the game, let alone both empire.
    @Kyno
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    So if you are renaming the debuff, changing what it does, and moving it to another character, why bother moving it in the first place? Why not let Thrawn be Thrawn and add a new ability to Vader? He's due for a fifth ability.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Cardiff0
    516 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Riffinator wrote: »
    So if you are renaming the debuff, changing what it does, and moving it to another character, why bother moving it in the first place? Why not let Thrawn be Thrawn and add a new ability to Vader? He's due for a fifth ability.
    Cardiff0 wrote: »
    but yeah i dont know if you could have room for both that and fracture in the game, let alone both empire.

Mind you, i don't know, who knows if that could be balanced
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Riffinator wrote: »

I was hopeful we would see some light rework in the empire pass, but no. I'm not sure he needs another ability, I would love to see him have unavoidable attacks like OB does now.(or will soon). his culling blade and force choke are a great combo, but too avoidable unless he is the leader.