Heroes of A Fallen Empire 2 :72 mil gp,30 tb stars,recruiting active players for Haat and TB

Prev13
Darth_Viciousss501
299 posts Member
edited November 2017
Heroes A Fallen Empire 2:

From the beginning community has been a main focus of the guild, seeking to build a family of like-minded heroes. Friendships come as quickly as other rewards in this guild, and the family bond is as strong as any Mandalorian clan.

The guild accepts the most dedicated of Veteran Heroes (Level 85), willing to contribute daily at least 500 tickets,have a galactic power of 1mil/higher,have ready haat teams ,must have both hoth rebel solider/scout and be willing to farm them to 7 stars for our territory battles. We have gotten 30 stars in both our guilds during territory battle and are only to going to do better!

Discord is the main avenue of communication for the guild, with several channels where members can kick back, plan their next raid or learn more about mods and their teams.

Eastern is the time zone used by our guilds, but members of all locations are welcome.

Both our guilds galactic power is around 60mil a piece and higher!

We Farm Haat 2-3 times a week same with Heroic Rancor!

All our guild rules and guide lines are located in our discord chat same with our link is:
https://discord.gg/GJuarky
Plz post in Fallenrecruits2 only and as for either myself or a Guild 2 Officer to assist you.

Leader for guild 2:Darth Viciousss
My ally code is:511-886-188

Remember ask for me or a Guild 2 Officer when you join in our discord thanks I look forward to seeing you join our Empire!!!
Post edited by Darth_Viciousss501 on

Replies