Some packs for the small spender

Devs,

Can you please add some character jedi packs or jedi shard pack for the small spender? In other words try to get some additional revenue by selling greater volumes in addition to just this $60 Jedi pack? I mean something between the $5-$10 for the masses that also need a little bump to get our 5* jedis for the Yoda event?

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    DaKraken wrote: »
    Devs,

Can you please add some character jedi packs or jedi shard pack for the small spender? In other words try to get some additional revenue by selling greater volumes in addition to just this $60 Jedi pack? I mean something between the $5-$10 for the masses that also need a little bump to get our 5* jedis for the Yoda event?

Thanks
    This. I've brought this up, and so have several others. I'll pay $5-10 for a smaller pack. Not paying $60. It's too much for me.

• Options
    It'd be nice, for sure. The Dooku pack for new accounts is the only small package I am aware of.

A lot of times these big ones have a character or two that I want and a character or two that I don't.

But I'm guessing that if they only offer big packs, they have some sort of data showing that makes them more money than offering something for everyone. It's not like the idea of offering packs for the little guy hasn't occurred to them.

In the meantime I'm using my crystals on shipments. At 50 crystals a shard it is expensive, but at least you know what you are buying.
  • Options
    I wish.
  • Options
    I think it's tough to find value on small packs given how they have priced things

Cantina energy refill one costs you about 13-15 crystals per shard. Refill 2 costs you 26-30 depending on which nodes you are farming. So if you price a package at 25 crystals per shard a $10 package you would get 40 shards. So maybe they could offer a single 3-star for $10 or perhaps 2-2-star for $10 with their pricing structure. So those low price options don't look that attractive. a $20 4 star Cantina shipment guy might look attractive.
  • Options
    Or they could have a Shard Shop model that simply uses crystals and/or money, instead of a made up currency with no other value and a horrible exchange rate. Just a thought. :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Puglio
    161 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Or they could have a Shard Shop model that simply uses crystals and/or money, instead of a made up currency with no other value and a horrible exchange rate. Just a thought. :/

The value is the horrible exchange rate. :D

They don't want you to know that if you buy crystals $99.99 at a time and buy 8 chromium cards at a time, shards are still $1.67 apiece.