Zeta Battles events?

Omega battles still there with the added tier that gets you a zeta, most people at level 85 have next to no problem finishing these and it would make them more interesting personally.

With the introduction of several zetas every month it would also be nice.

Please introduce these!

Replies

• Options
    Yeah, you need SO MANY zetas these days. I think they'll probably wait for a level cap increase before they release this kind of content, though. Make it a level 86 to qualify.

Mind you, I agree it's justifiable now given that you need so many more zetas now than in the past (3 zetas for ONE character? Are you kidding?), but I don't think it's likely.

And unlike the gear needed to get to g8 (Mk3 Holos, Mk2 Hypos, Mk 2 or 3 Cheddaks - I forget which - etc. which is necessary for literally dozens of characters just to be able to participate in content, because so many different teams are required for all the different events and they all have to be 7* to qualify and g8 to be viable) there's nothing about having a zeta that is mandatory for participating in content. You can't solo rancor without a Zader, but you can still get raid rewards. You can't solo HAAT p1 without a Zylo or maybe a Zavage, but you can run up your score in p3 with no-zeta Chirpatine.

2-3 zetas total is all you need to put together several amazing teams. No you won't rule every event, but you still qualify and you can still do well.

No, the gear bottleneck at g6/g7 is a more pressing issue than the ever-larger zeta bottleneck.