For those who enjoy ships...

Hello Developers,

I know there is a big event ahead with Luke so everything else is lacking an interest... However as somebody who really enjoy playing ships everyday I feel like since the introduction last year there is nothing we could hope for now... Except 5 attempts a day in the arena, there is no ship-based event. Could you please explain why is that?

Why we don't have at least one event using ships each month?
Could you please give as at least some hint what is the road for the ship battles at all?

I would appreciate any answer regarding ships and I hope I am not the only one from all the players. Thanks for the community!

The game is absolutely awesome! Thank you all for your good work!

Lukas

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to a better sub forum for Dev visibility.
  • Options
    Not alone at all. I would totally dig a ship event. Even if similar to other events. A chance to shoot at something different to earn some shards for maybe Ren's ship, the Reaper, Falcon, etc.

Please consider. Doesn't HAVE to be a full ship raid, but an event or two would change up the repetition and add some freshness to that area of the game.
  • Options
    Leeift wrote: »
    Hello Developers,

I know there is a big event ahead with Luke so everything else is lacking an interest... However as somebody who really enjoy playing ships everyday I feel like since the introduction last year there is nothing we could hope for now... Except 5 attempts a day in the arena, there is no ship-based event. Could you please explain why is that?

Why we don't have at least one event using ships each month?
    Could you please give as at least some hint what is the road for the ship battles at all?

I would appreciate any answer regarding ships and I hope I am not the only one from all the players. Thanks for the community!

The game is absolutely awesome! Thank you all for your good work!

Lukas

Yes we need to fix this!
  • TVF
    36612 posts Member
    Options
    Necro.

Also there's a PvE table coming.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Perhaps an auto-lock would be in order to cut back on the thread necromancy?
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Necro.

Yes I'm really excited
    The introduction of ships was really boring. SWGoH is in the first step of introducing ships. I think after Solo and Ep. IX they are going to release more ships and the expected ship hardware abilities.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Necro.

Yes I'm really excited
    The introduction of ships was really boring. SWGoH is in the first step of introducing ships. I think after Solo and Ep. IX they are going to release more ships and the expected ship hardware abilities.

Sorry to burst a bit of your bubble but hardware abilities are cancelled and have been retooled as reinforcement bonuses.