What to do with ally coins?

Counts
69 posts Member
I have 42,000 in ally coins. Whay should I use these for? Ask I know they are good for is bronzium packs and if so then should I use them all for that? Thanks

Replies

• Counts
    69 posts Member
    Options
    What*
  • Options
    Use them all
  • Options
    I have 400k. Save them for when they add old ben and luke to bronziums lolololol
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Bronziums. Sell surplus shards in shard shop.
  • Options
    Just roll it when u are bored, have spare time Shard and rare low lvl gear is nice.
  • Options
    Pray for Old Ben shards and Shard Shop currency.
  • Options
    Use them all

Do it
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    Bronziums. Sell surplus shards in shard shop.

That.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    It's impossible I tried spending all mine and I could only spend about 40k of them.
  • Options
    Maybe it's actually playing to the overall odds anyway, but it appears to me that the shards arrive in bunches.

I use my freebies, and if a shard drops, I'll immediately take up to 10 more pulls. Invariably, I get more shards within 4 pulls. If 10 pass without a shard, I hit Finish and move on. It appears to me that I only get to do this once every 3-4 days, which would be about 15-20 pulls between shards instead of the 2-10 I experience when I pursue them this way.

YMMV.
    B_O_S_S_K in SW:G | G O R N in ST:T
  • Options
    I had 400k before they announced cls. Without them I never would have gotten my RG 7* in time to get R2. Now I just need 50 TFP shards and I'll be set. Should be able to get there easy with 5 days.
  • Options
    I spend them mashing the bronzium button every once in a while. I have just under a million points right now...I'll use them again if the next QOL update gives me a way to spend them faster.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    I have over 700k. Waiting for tournaments to come back or for a slide bar instant spend button to be implemented. :#
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    Options
    had a million points, spent an hour a day doing bronziums, took a week, got 10K shard shop currency and ewok scout at 7stars...
  • Davius
    432 posts Member
    Options
    Use them all

Do it

giphy.gif
  • Options
    I hope they never make a slider, and just leave AP as is, it's great for shard shop currency.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Step 1) Go to Netflix on a different device.
    Step 2) Put on Ozark.
    Step 3) On your GoH device, turn on GoH.
    Step 4) Open a bronzium pack.
    Step 5) Tap Buy Again.
    Step 6) Repeat step 5 until your episode is over, go do something else.

Two important notes:
    --Don't bother paying attention to what you get in a pack, just watch your show free of distraction. You'll get a lot of dross, but when you're done you'll see what you can equip and/or convert to shard shop.
    --Wait a little but because they might add Luke and Ben to bronziums. If they do, great, you have a lot of chances to get them. If they don't, no loss, do it then.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Dark_Light wrote: »
    I hope they never make a slider, and just leave AP as is, it's great for shard shop currency.
    Not seeing the connection there...

NicWester wrote: »
    Step 5) Tap Buy Again.
    If they switched the positions of the 'Finish' and 'Buy Again' buttons, it would probably go a long way to alleviating the issue.

• Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Olga wrote: »
    Dark_Light wrote: »
    Not seeing the connection there...

NicWester wrote: »
    Step 5) Tap Buy Again.
    If they switched the positions of the 'Finish' and 'Buy Again' buttons, it would probably go a long way to alleviating the issue.

Just tap finish and then tap buy again. If you keep tapping that one spot you can do it mindlessly.