Spending Credits Wisely?

To make a long story short I saved up 78mil credits for the day that they released gear XII and assumed it'd come along with a level increase. Now that we know level 90 isn't coming anytime soon what's the best way for me to spend my credits without wasting them?

Replies

• Options
    Mods
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Mods

As in leveling them up or buying them from the mod store?
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Save for leveling and gearing roster for territory battles. Considering each guild can bring up to 7,500 units into battle, for a full guild of 50, that's 150 units (Characters and ships) per guild member that need to be leveled.
  • Options
    Sev74907 wrote: »
    Mods

well being as the ones for credits in the store are 1-2 dots, id go with leveling them up
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Mods

well being as the ones for credits in the store are 1-2 dots, id go with leveling them up

I buy plenty if 5* mods for credits im the store...
  • Options
    Mods

Leveling up for sure just because mods now are only so so, to find a really good not you have to sift through all the bad ones
  • Options
    Thanks for the tips. I leveled a bunch of mods. Still got a bunch left. I think I'll take your advice Sunnie and level up a bunch of toons
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    To make a long story short I saved up 78mil credits for the day that they released gear XII and assumed it'd come along with a level increase. Now that we know level 90 isn't coming anytime soon what's the best way for me to spend my credits without wasting them?

Nice. I'd just hang on them unless you in dire needs of upgrading your arena or HAAT squads.
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    Options
    id buy the 5dot mods for gold and level everyone you have at 7stars to max
  • Options
    Only do mods that have speed secondary already on them, the other mods are pointless. Save the rest for territory battles. You never know when 70+ million credits will be needed.
  • Options
    Save until TB drops then spend accordingly.
    Do or do not...
  • Options
    Save until TB drops then spend accordingly.

+1
    Don't spend foolishly.
  • Options
    I'd keep saving if I was you OP. Occasionally I'll buy a yellow or purple mod from the mod shop in hopes to get a good speed upgrade. Also I avoid seven starring a toon if I'm not gonna use them at that moment. I've been farming credits like this for a while and currently I never drop under 100million in credits. I remember what is was like to be dirt poor and having to rely on 600k Galatic war credits just to upgrade a mod or a toon....I never wanna be starved for credits again.

I rather hoard and save up for when the time comes that I need to use them instead of being broke.

• Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    Options
    I'd save up. Right now I'm at 22mil and waiting for TB to be released. You never know what you're going to need the credits for.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    I would see how many drinks that I could get in the cantina bar
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Austin09370
    850 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I've never been able to understand credit hoarding. My average balance is less then 3 million (sometimes a lot less), but I don't think that ever has limited me in what I do.

Credits are so prevalent in this game, but also useful. Therefore, I spend them soon after I have them because either a raid , GW completion, or a credit heists is on the horizon. In an emergency, I could dip into the arena tokens store, but that's very rare.
  • Sothe
    179 posts Member
    Options
    Mods

I guess you haven't done the third tier of the Health and Defense mod challenge?
  • Nesh
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Did they say levle 90 wasn't coming?

All I've read was gear 12 is tied to stars instead of levels. That inst to say that levels aren't increasing as well.
  • Options
    Nesh wrote: »

All I've read was gear 12 is tied to stars instead of levels. That inst to say that levels aren't increasing as well.

@Nesh That's exactly what they said. No level increase.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nesh wrote: »

@Nesh That's exactly what they said. No level increase.

we were talking about this in guild chat. They actually dont say its not coming (at some point) they just say the gear increase is coming without it. so its still on the table for the future(relative term for anytime after now.)
  • Options
    Tavanh wrote: »
    I'd save up. Right now I'm at 22mil and waiting for TB to be released. You never know what you're going to need the credits for.

Who's TB?
    Ztyle wrote: »
    I would see how many drinks that I could get in the cantina bar

Lol. Drinks all around! @Ztyle is buying! ;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ