how to kill F2P

BzmR94
231 posts Member
make G12 only acailable for 7* toons so that every new toon that is released with 3* is useless untill you buy his shards with crystals or buy packs.

Replies

• djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    free to play doesnt help ea pay the servers or developers
  • Options
    djvita wrote: »

thats why we need to kill them
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    OMG stop crying. (Im 100% f2p)
  • Options
    You need players for people to fight. I guess whales can fight each other but that will not support a game of this size.
  • Options
    I have spent over 1000 in 8 months and I'm level 85 with no charecter with gear level ten I would like to know how much these big whales spend
  • Options
    100% f2p too stop whining it's a good addition. Aren't you tired of al those 3* bazes or 5* thrawns hanging around? It's too easy. Please stop whining or quit the game if you don't like it
  • Options

Without f2p, p2p will not be staying with the game and eventual death of the game will come soon after
  • Options
    Only 1 hard node and legendary event characters are the ones that'll be hard to get to G12
  • Options
    Well, when you actually look deeper you'll see that they do. They offer competition for spenders, giving them an incentive to continue paying so they can get ahead of the F2P. However, if the F2P were to disappear, there would be no incentive to P2P to spend, so they wouldn't... you can see where this is going.
  • BzmR94
    231 posts Member
    Options
    @Sebulbadasgreat exactly... hard nodes are tue problem
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Only 1 hard node and legendary event characters are the ones that'll be hard to get to G12

But those are going to be the ones that are the most powerful. Arena is going to become rather difficult for f2p in the months to come it seems.
  • Options
    As a F2Player, I love the change. I've always wanted the hard farmed 7* toons to mean something more than "a bit more prot & health." F2P are hard to kill. This won't change that.
    I have spent over 1000 in 8 months and I'm level 85 with no character with gear level ten I would like to know how much these big whales spend

I don't want to make you feel bad about the amount you spent, but how do you not? What are you spending money on?
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

But those are going to be the ones that are the most powerful. Arena is going to become rather difficult for f2p in the months to come it seems.

Hoth Rebel Soldier isn't powerful
  • Options
    Muaddib wrote: »
    As a F2Player, I love the change. I've always wanted the hard farmed 7* toons to mean something more than "a bit more prot & health." F2P are hard to kill. This won't change that.
    I have spent over 1000 in 8 months and I'm level 85 with no character with gear level ten I would like to know how much these big whales spend

I don't want to make you feel bad about the amount you spent, but how do you not? What are you spending money on?

Not being on the forums soon enough I spent a ton on energy I'm making a lot better progress after coming here daily you guys are a ton of health I got a lot of toons five stars and higher and level seventy and up that should tell you what my dumb self spent money on I wish I would have bought Droid callers cause they are a huge bottle neck for my dark side teams
  • Options
    BzmR94 wrote: »
    make G12 only acailable for 7* toons so that every new toon that is released with 3* is useless untill you buy his shards with crystals or buy packs.

Your tears taste so good.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

Hoth Rebel Soldier isn't powerful

Ok, Ok, you got me there. What I meant is that the newer characters that are going to be placed in single hard node farms are probably going to be more powerful or useful ones such as Nihilus, Baze and Shoretrooper were handled.
  • Options
    It isn't THAT difficult. If you focus your free earned crystals, you can get those hard toons to 7* pretty easily, at least one at a time. As things are now, it's not worth it, but when gear 12 comes out, it will be part of a choice we have to make. I'm f2p by the way, and nothing will kill us