What we've all been thinking.

I'm gonna say it, Devs please knock it down. I'm talking about these events they are getting ridiculously frustrating. Believe me I'm all for fighting for great items makes more rewarding but you have to keep it real. Take R2,it is a great challenge but outside of the 1% who was able to get him everyone else is left. not to mention you need him for CLS, I also believe not a lot will have him by then.some, like me have five or more 7* empire toons just not the gear levels so when we can finally battle we are left frustrated and confused on the battle. Just, characters that you need for other things in the game should be more accessible this fight I believe should have been turned down, so that more people could have a chance to get him, instead of waiting for the next time.

But my biggest bone is when these reworks come out this fight will be next to impossible to beat I don't know who'll be able to beat it, either lower the health or knock their speed down, no reason why they should all be as fast as the flash and as strong as super man.

I'm sorry for the rant but many of us, I assume feel the same way as I do

Replies

• Options
    I didn't think it was that hard. EP lead, Vader, Tarkin, RG, storm trooper. All 85, EP and Vader only g11, RG g9, Tarkin G10, Stormtrooper G8, no zetas avg to below avg mods.
  • Options
    DarkPiece wrote: »
    Take R2,it is a great challenge but outside of the 1% who was able to get him everyone else is left. not to mention you need him for CLS

Im f2p got r2 the 1st time around just about to finish old ben. All gear x or higher. Ill unlock cls....this is to reward long time players if everyone had luke it would kinda make it less special...ill be glad to have the upper hand for gear xii
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to the correct sub forum for better Deve visibility

The toons we face in events are not the same as we face in events. Most likely these changes will not be seen there.

I think 1% is a little bit harsh. A lot of players didn't get many of the Legendary toons the first time around. They gave everyone a second shot. Yes a little quick but if R2 was that important to anyeone they should have been pulling for it.

This game is a marathon, enjoy the journey. Not everything needs to happen the first time.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

The toons we face in events are not the same as we face in events. Most likely these changes will not be seen there.

I think 1% is a little bit harsh. A lot of players didn't get many of the Legendary toons the first time around. They gave everyone a second shot. Yes a little quick but if R2 was that important to anyeone they should have been pulling for it.

This game is a marathon, enjoy the journey. Not everything needs to happen the first time.

I know what you saying 1% was just speech yet I don't know in my mind it could have been done a little better, and I know I'm following the old adage that no matter what you do someone always finds something wrong, I guess I'm that guy
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    DarkPiece wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

I know what you saying 1% was just speech yet I don't know in my mind it could have been done a little better, and I know I'm following the old adage that no matter what you do someone always finds something wrong, I guess I'm that guy

It sounds like they made him worth any and all effort that people can put in. I would say the same goes for R2.

We have all been there, and when it comes to Palp and Yoda first runs, toons were not viable at 4-6*s.

its ok enjoy the ride, you will get them next time around. some people will still be gearing them at that point, everything is a grind.