No More Rebels Please

ElleMadara
1017 posts Member
edited August 2017
We don't need anymore Rebels, and we don't want more, we don't want Carbonite Han, Chef Leia, or Clown Luke Skywalker, we have ENOUGH Rebels, there are OTHER Factions in the game too, we have Bounty Hunters (we need Bosskk, Aurra Sing, Embo, a Reworked Cad Bane), we have Jedi (a reworked Mace, Ki Adi Mundi, Quinlan Vos, Pong Krell, Jedi Luke, Bastila Shan, Hermit Yoda looks interesting), we have Droids (B1, Droideka, a rework for General Grievious), we have Sith (Darth Revan, Darth Sion, Darth Malak, Darth Traya, Visas Marr a good synergy for Nihilus), we have a LOT of interesting characters that are missing from the game, the people is getting sick of Rebels, there are A LOT, and they come in huge groups (Pao, Bodhi, Bistan, R2, Ahsoka) now we are getting ANOTHER Leia, ANOTHER Han, and Commander Luke (he was THE ONLY Rebel that was requested). I don't want the Rebel Janitor, or the Rebel Postman in my roster, l want to have a nice variety of strong characters from all of the factions, not just Rebels that we don't need, l don't want a Hangover Luke, or a Doctor Leia, or a Businessman Han, stop with this Rebel nonesense, it has been enough, please focus on new characters, Bounty Hunters, more Jedi, more Sith or buff some old Imperials like the Emperor (he is super weak if you put him in front of the actual gods, he needs a Zeta) or give Lord Vader a new skill (the most iconic character in the franchise), Those are all of my thoughts, Thank you.

Replies

• Options
    September 2017 : Launching of rebels season 4.

Can u guess what's coming? :flushed:
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    There's plenty of time for a bunch of characters to be released and reworked, just gotta be patient. I'm fine with all the rebels because I like the characters. I would be fine with other factions because I like those characters too. I especially want to see Satele Shan and I mention it every time but you don't see me making rage posts because she's not in the game. Also Emperor is fine for now. He might need a buff further down the road but right now, he's in a decent place.
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »

Oh God, Please NO!
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Olga wrote: »
    There's plenty of time for a bunch of characters to be released and reworked, just gotta be patient. I'm fine with all the rebels because I like the characters. I would be fine with other factions because I like those characters too. I especially want to see Satele Shan and I mention it every time but you don't see me making rage posts because she's not in the game. Also Emperor is fine for now. He might need a buff further down the road but right now, he's in a decent place.

Alright l got it, but... l have a question for you, ... if you could pick one of the following, who would you choose?

A) Rebel Ice Cream Guy
    B ) Rebel Lifeguard
    C) Rebel Insurance Agent
    D) Bear Suit Han
    E) Satele Shan or any other fan favorite that is NOT A REBEL
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »

Oh God, Please NO!
    Theres also the han solo movie which will likely mean another han and possibly some rebels
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »

Oh God, Please NO!
    Theres also the han solo movie which will likely mean another han and possibly some rebels

I hope not, but at that point Han and Chewie were not Rebels YET, humm l think that they were just Scoundrels.
  • Options

Oh God, Please NO!

To make u feel better, do u know about Lando spin-off movie? In production right now. Lando, Nien Nunb, etc. U know what their faction is, right? :flushed:
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moving to the appropriate sub-forum: Feedback: Characters
  • Options
    We don't need anymore Rebels, and we don't want more, we don't want Carbonite Han, Chef Leia, or Clown Luke Skywalker, we have ENOUGH Rebels, there are OTHER Factions in the game too, we have Bounty Hunters (we need Bossk, Aurra Sing, Embo, a Reworked Cad Bane), we have Jedi (a reworked Mace, Ki Adi Mundi, Quinlan Vos, Pong Krell, Jedi Luke, Bastila Shan, Hermit Yoda looks interesting), we have Droids (B1, Droideka, a rework for General Grievious), we have Sith (Darth Revan, Darth Sion, Darth Malak, Darth Traya, Visas Marr a good synergy for Nihilus), we have a LOT of interesting characters that are missing from the game, the people is getting sick of Rebels, there are A LOT, and they come in huge groups (Pao, Bodhi, Bistan, R2, Ahsoka) now we are getting ANOTHER Leia, ANOTHER Han, and Commander Luke (he was THE ONLY Rebel that was requested). I don't want the Rebel Janitor, or the Rebel Postman in my roster, l want to have a nice variety of strong characters from all of the factions, not just Rebels that we don't need, l don't want a Hangover Luke, or a Doctor Leia, or a Businessman Han, stop with this Rebel nonesense, it has been enough, please focus on new characters, Bounty Hunters, more Jedi, more Sith or buff some old Imperials like the Emperor (he is super weak if you put him in front of the actual gods, he needs a Zeta) or give Lord Vader a new skill (the most iconic character in the franchise), Those are all of my thoughts, Thank you.

+ infinity
    Especially Boskk, my favorit bounty hunter. That would be a reason for me to start collecting the BHs.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Their vision is Star Wars: Galaxy of HEROES. Guess who are the heroes in the Star Wars Galaxy?
    I'm eagerly awaiting Matt the Rebel Radar Technician, I heard he's at least as powerful as Kylo Ren.
    kylo-ren-snl-1024.jpg?w=1024
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Their vision is Star Wars: Galaxy of HEROES. Guess who are the heroes in the Star Wars Galaxy?
    I'm eagerly awaiting Matt the Rebel Radar Technician, I heard he's at least as powerful as Kylo Ren.

LOL, Is that really an argument pal? I hope that you are just joking, Heroes in Star Wars are something relative, l see Lord Vader as the true Hero, and the Rebels are a bunch of dirty terrorists in my opinion, plus, they (devs) call every character a "Hero" (even Villains) take a look at some posts, every character is a "Hero" not just those pesky Rebels, but OK...? Following your hilarious argument there are other "Heroes", Jedi, Resistance...
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options

LOL, Is that really an argument pal? I hope that you are just joking, Heroes in Star Wars are something relative, l see Lord Vader as the true Hero, and the Rebels are a bunch of dirty terrorists in my opinion, plus, they (devs) call every character a "Hero" (even Villains) take a look at some posts, every character is a "Hero" not just those pesky Rebels, but OK...? Following your hilarious argument there are other "Heroes", Jedi, Resistance...

Sigh, sarcasm is apparently lost on the internets.
    P.S. I'm on your side.
  • Options

Sigh, sarcasm is apparently lost on the internets.
    P.S. I'm on your side.

LOL l am sorry pal, l apologize.
  • SP4C3Z
    29 posts Member
    Options
    I don't want the Rebel Janitor, or the Rebel Postman in my roster

Indeed lol

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Olga wrote: »

Alright l got it, but... l have a question for you, ... if you could pick one of the following, who would you choose?

A) Rebel Ice Cream Guy
    B ) Rebel Lifeguard
    C) Rebel Insurance Agent
    D) Bear Suit Han
    E) Satele Shan or any other fan favorite that is NOT A REBEL

Ice cream guy
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Lampy_the_lamp
    20 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I think the most important thing is that we strive to MAKE THE EMPIRE GREAT AGAIN! I mean it doesn't make sense for this version of Luke to be better than the Emperor and Darth Vader. Even Leia and the new Han will be better than the emperor and he could mop the floor with them! The rebels shouldn't dominate the game the empire should because they have the power.
    Post edited by Lampy_the_lamp on
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I think the most important thing is that we strive to MAKE THE EMPIRE GREAT AGAIN! I mean it doesn't make sense for this version of Luke to be better than the Emperor and Darth Vader. Even Leia and the new Han will be better than the emperor and he could mop the floor with them! The rebels shouldn't dominate the game the empire should because they have the power.

Exactly, the Empire must shine, it just shine like 2 months (THRAWN) but it will be outdated with the newest godly Thrawn 2.0 (Commander Luke), RoTJ Luke deserves to be super strong, but Bespin/Commander Luke shouldn't be stronger than the strongest Imperials (and former Sith) Palpatine and Lord Vader, l mean, Luke was humilliated by Vader in Bespin...and the Emperor moop the floor with him in Episode Vl
    Post edited by ElleMadara on
  • Options
    I agree with your main point, that we don't need any more rebels, but once you start talking about who should be stronger than who your argument kind of falls apart imo. The game is just not set up that way. If the game followed the logic of the star wars universe, no jedi or sith should ever lose to a rebel in combat. But the game doesn't work that way, and it shouldn't, because if it did then there would be a huge imbalance favoring force users. But I do agree that there are too many rebels.
  • Options
    I agree with your main point, that we don't need any more rebels, but once you start talking about who should be stronger than who your argument kind of falls apart imo. The game is just not set up that way. If the game followed the logic of the star wars universe, no jedi or sith should ever lose to a rebel in combat. But the game doesn't work that way, and it shouldn't, because if it did then there would be a huge imbalance favoring force users. But I do agree that there are too many rebels.

That is true, but Rebels are gods now, at some point they will be invincible
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    But I do agree that there are too many rebels.
    How ironic considering the username :p
  • Options

What you are saying is correct but when new characters come around and make legendary event characters like Palpatine look pathetic something's wrong the empire has never really had ruled the arena and the emperor is the only legendary without a Zeta he needs some now more than ever or he'll risk becoming irrelevant.
  • Options
    I agree. All we can hope is that dev's such as @CG_TopHat and the gang understand the odd state of things and begin to put things back into a proper balance. Emperor Palpatine, Lord Vader, GG, things are just off in this mirror universe of SW.