What will your CLS arena team look like?

Prev1
Now that we have all the reworks, what team are you most excited to put together and why?

Replies

• Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I'll be running Zoda (L), GK, Zariss, B2 and Erza.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I'm excited for the old Ben/gk combo. I feel like they will work really well with each other.
    I think I want to try old Ben lead with Han Solo as well. That evasion will be nuts until it gets dispelled/burned. Luke will fit in anywhere I'm sure
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Zqgj, jka, gk, r2 and old Ben, doubt very seriously ill unlock cls this go around but I'm liking the potential of an annoying Jedi team with 2 tanks.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    CLS, GK, DN, R2 and probably Thrawn.
  • Options
    If I get him, Ackbar lead, General Kenobi (eventually), Leia, R2 and Commander Skywalker would be what I'm aiming for.
  • Options
    CLS lead, StHan, Han Solo, Luke Farmboy, Anakin Skywalker. Bcause why not? ;)
  • Options
    CLS, Chaze, DN, Thrawn or R2Z1... :#
  • Options
    CLS, DN, Thrawn, GK, Han sounds interesting.
  • Options
    Which Han?
  • Options
    Luke, Leia, r2, ATF, Ben
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hmm maybe CLS (L), Cassian for debuff spam, Old Ben for debuff spam, STH for more TM gains and then DN for killing.

Edit; maybe switch DN for Han Solo, better TM gains.
  • evergoo
    175 posts Member
    Options
    Before a geared CLS:
    zQGJ, GK, Ezra, zzR2D2, Raid Han (my 5th is currently zThrawn)

After a geared CLS:
    CLS, Old Ben, zzR2D2, Raid Han, GK
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    CLS lead for that counter chance, Leia for those sick triple tap counters (at least on defense), OB, DN and Thrawn. Maybe swap one of the last three for GK
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    CLS, GK, DN, R2 and probably Thrawn.

lol. Rex out, CLS in.

CLS(L), Pao, Bodhi, Old Ben, Ezra/R2/Leia/Han Solo
  • Options
    No GK so,

CLS - R2, Old Ben, Raid Han and Leia with a fast R2 to put stealth on Ben. That'll be the start cause of Gear levels and then work on some others, plenty of options.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    diangelo wrote: »
    Which Han?

Raid Han
  • Options
    CLS (L), Chaze, DN, GK/R2
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    No GK so,

CLS - R2, Old Ben, Raid Han and Leia with a fast R2 to put stealth on Ben. That'll be the start cause of Gear levels and then work on some others, plenty of options.

Could be this squad or this squad with STH switched for Ben.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    People really haven't sat down and though about how hard Leia and raid Han are going to counter with r-2 and a team of rebels. Or how often they will cleanse themselves.
  • Options
    Classic rebels. Probably han solo over stormtrooper han though
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    People really haven't sat down and though about how hard Leia and raid Han are going to counter with r-2 and a team of rebels. Or how often they will cleanse themselves.

We have.

Cls
    R2 zeta combat analysis (required for team to work), crunch is highly suggested
    Suicide ben
    Gk
    Raid Han (for stun and dmg)
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Olddumper wrote: »

We have.

Cls
    R2 zeta combat analysis (required for team to work), crunch is highly suggested
    Suicide ben
    Gk
    Raid Han (for stun and dmg)

I think it will be tough for Ben to die if GK keeps taunting. Which is why I would go Leia if f2p or ATF if whale over gk
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    CLS
    R2d2 (cleanse, secondary taunt, AoE debuff which will likely mean TM gain)
    Raid Han (Stun, Stun, dmg/support)
    OB (Ability block or TM gain, Taunt, Taunt, stealthTaunt)
    Leia (Dmg, Zeta heal?, dmg) [or GK or Cassian for support/defense/speed down]

• Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Many alternatives for me
    ZQGJ
    GK
    Old Ben
    CLS
    R2

CLS
    Old Ben
    Leia
    Raid Han
    R2

CLS
    GK
    ATF
    R2
    Ezra

I'm 100% Light Side Biased so I will not be using Thrawn, Nihilus or any other darksider with CLS and I refuse to give Chaze life again so I won't being doing combos with them either.
  • Options
    CLS
    Chaze
    R2
    Han or Ezra

Don't like Old Ben. Taunt abilities can be prevented by DN cooldown increase.

Han stuns > Leia damage
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    CLS lead, StHan, Han Solo, Luke Farmboy, Anakin Skywalker. Bcause why not? ;)

Hopefully Capt.Han come to the rescue soon enough, we never have enough Han Solo !
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I think the trick will be beating the event with the lowest possibly geared OB so you can still have him die in a CLS squad 1st
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Options
    CLS, Old Ben, R2, Raid Han and Leia. Lots of TM gain
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    Options
    It isn't the squad I'll run immediately, but CLS, R2, Leia, Raid Han and Fulcrum Ahsoka seems like a good team to charge up her Whirlwind ability.
  • Options
    I absolutely hate these teams of mix and match, or hide the Nihilus squads. Wish it wasn't just "put all the power toons together" so much.

I currently have 87 pieces of Zeta material stashed so my CLS team will be:

CLS
    R2D2
    Han Solo (raid)
    Leia
    Old Ben

Zetas where needed first.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.