Rey vs. Luke

Hey, I am about to unlock Rey. Is she viable at 4* max gear or do you think a 6* Luke would be better for now? I'm thinking she will be stronger than him at 5* but I don't know how powerful she is at 4*

Replies

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Nutteralex wrote: »
    Hey, I am about to unlock Rey. Is she viable at 4* max gear or do you think a 6* Luke would be better for now? I'm thinking she will be stronger than him at 5* but I don't know how powerful she is at 4*

Try it. Im pretty sure Luke will be better until shes 5 star. Have fun maxing her gear. Its pretty rough
  • Options
    ^Agree. 6* Luke > 4*Rey
  • WompyRat
    109 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    My friend had a 4* gear 8 rey and can land up to 12k in one attack so thays a free kill. Rey is unbelievably op so go for her
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Easux wrote: »
    My friend had a 4* gear 8 rey and can land up to 12k in one attack so thays a free kill. Rey is unbelievably op so go for her

If he maxed her gear it wouldn't surprise me if she out does Luke
  • Options
    I have 5* Luke and 4* Rey same level, same gear, Both are solid, if like them both to be in the lineup, but usually I just roll with Rey bc of the huge damage. Luke's stun is good tho, he's good too, are both viable in a lineup together?
  • Options
    I was super lucky and pulled a 4* Rey from the only free chromium I bought with F2P crystals. I promoted her to 5* and g8 and she's in my arena Lineup. She can pretty much 1 shot almost any toon in the game with poggles offense up and sid as lead. She's pretty **** amazing with her guaranteed foresight ability, when she's low on health, pop the foresight and she can survive till the next heal.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Rey is great! I have her only at 5* gear 7 (2/50 hair driers to get to gear VIII) but she is the most consistent damage dealer on my team. Her speed foresight helps keep her alive for a few rounds. If buffed (like when my Yoda steals off. up, crit chance up, advantage, and spreads it to the team, she is going to kill something. The best thing is that she isn't reliant on that, she can give herself off. up.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Galgenstrick
    849 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    Rey is great! I have her only at 5* gear 7 (2/50 hair driers to get to gear VIII) but she is the most consistent damage dealer on my team. Her speed foresight helps keep her alive for a few rounds. If buffed (like when my Yoda steals off. up, crit chance up, advantage, and spreads it to the team, she is going to kill something. The best thing is that she isn't reliant on that, she can give herself off. up.

I don't have Leia yet, but I bet most of her gear requirements are hair driers :D
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information