Just garbage in my shard shop u.u'

What is the point?
Why in the world someone will use or buy mob enforce shards? 1:10? Are you EA guys eating poop or some thing like that?
We spend money in that ****, we just want a good feed back, you guys are turning this game in something like a drug, we are not really happy to play but still playing because we are Star Wars fans, that's not cool guys, we gave you guys money enough for you don't do things like that.
I also want to ask about the drop rate, is that will continue that way?
You guys are so **** mercenaries u.u'

Replies

• Options
    agreed, I was so for the shard shop, but now with 3 straight days and not a single decent character showing up, no chromium exclusives, no characters that cant already be farmed elsewhere, what is the point? shard shop needs a MASSIVE overhaul right now its useless to F2P and P2P alike
  • Options
    So far, no luck for me in shard shop, either (though I'm not complaining). I wish it would only choose from a pool of units that we don't already have at 7*'s.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    I have gotten Vader shards 2 times now.

Not defending it. It's poorly designed. I am just bragging.
  • Options
    Have yet to see anything im after.
    Wmuw2xh.jpg
    Unless i want datcha and ackbar. I havent even seen a jedi in there yet.
  • Options
    if its only 2 shards and refreshes only once a day, why cant they put in a massive collection of characters? there should be at least 15 to pick from
  • Options
    I'm just waiting for Ben to show up. Being 98/100 just sucks. Then I'll wait for the vaders or exclusive toon. After that I'll keep picking off chars that I need to finish. I like it.
  • Options
    I got Vader yoda Ben young obi from clone wars and mother talzin, a real dark side healer...

Oh, I have no idea. I'm not allowed to see the shop yet cause I don't have a 7* so that's just my list in my head.
  • Options
    has anyone even confirmed if chromium exclusive characters even show up in the shard shop? i've heard that vader is in there sometimes but have never heard anyone say they've seen lando or maul or those guys
  • Options
    Wmuw2xh.jpg

hahahah

:(
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Asic wrote: »
    I have gotten Vader shards 2 times now.

Not defending it. It's poorly designed. I am just bragging.

Nice dude, Vader shards is like gold in this game lol
    I wish have the same lucky soon
  • Options
    Wmuw2xh.jpg

hmm if you remove the royal guard, i have full house with 3 jawas and 2 ackbars
  • Options
    I'm not a whale so I will never use the shop but I thought they would at least have the Vader shard pop every day so whales could at least farm a character that would be "exclusive" of sorts. I don't understand why EA/CG continue to do these things like this knowing they'll get a negative backlash doing it, and in the process kill off players one by one.

I'm playing free so if this all gets screwed up, I can just quit with no harm done. I do feel for the pay-for players, the money invested yielded practically nothing in-game to make the spending worth it, yet they have these out of reality prices for characters. You can't have it both ways, either charge high prices and cater to whales with exclusives or lower prices to reasonable levels but know the whales who look for exclusivity will not stay long. Doing both simultaneously doesn't cut it!!
  • Options
    Wondering what the super special shards are supposed to be.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    I wish EA would just lower prices to appeal to more people thus get more business instead of keeping prices insane and only getting serious money from like 2% of players, all that does is make everyone mad
  • Options
    jeremyj26 wrote: »
    Wondering what the super special shards are supposed to be.

Me too bro, I'm waiting for a obi wan clone wars or some toon with the same impact
  • Options
    has anyone even confirmed if chromium exclusive characters even show up in the shard shop? i've heard that vader is in there sometimes but have never heard anyone say they've seen lando or maul or those guys

I do not think so. Someone prove me wrong, I would like to know.
  • Options
    I wish EA would just lower prices to appeal to more people thus get more business instead of keeping prices insane and only getting serious money from like 2% of players, all that does is make everyone mad

Unfortunately EA is using our love to Star Wars to withdraw all our money, and they know that will work, Star Wars's fans are crazier than Beatles's fans lmfao
    Btw the game is awesome, just the logistic is awful.
  • Options
    Wmuw2xh.jpg

hahahah

:(

Sweet Royal Guard!
  • Options
    Wmuw2xh.jpg

Sweet Royal Guard! (now it makes sense)
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Wmuw2xh.jpg

hmm if you remove the royal guard, i have full house with 3 jawas and 2 ackbars

He is playing 6 card with jokeRG
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection