Optimize my Arena Squad

Oneohm
17 posts Member
I've finally gotten to the point where I have more than a single squad of level 85 / 7* characters, so I have some options as to who to put in to my Arena squad. I'm looking for some guidance on the best team.

Luminara - G10
Palpatine - G10
Phasma - G10
Kylo - G10
Boba - G8
Royal Guard - G9
Dooku - G8

I'm working on getting Boba to G9 but it's a long slog.

Right now I'm running:
Boba (L), Palatine, Kylo, Royal Guard, and Luminara.

Can I do better with a different arrangement of characters?

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Phasma or boba lead with ep, kylo, and royal guard
    Ditch lumi
  • Options
    Your team has 0 synergy. Definitely drop lumi. I would work on getting first order officer. First order tie pilot is a pain to farm, but he would do well in your squad.

Right now your team should be:
    Phasma lead, kylo, boba, RG, palp

Eventually your team should be:
    Phasma lead, kylo, FOO, FOTP, Boba

I understand first order is a horrible farm, but that team would skyrocket you in rank compared to what you have
  • Options
    Wearesyke wrote: »
    Your team has 0 synergy. Definitely drop lumi. I would work on getting first order officer. First order tie pilot is a pain to farm, but he would do well in your squad.

Right now your team should be:
    Phasma lead, kylo, boba, RG, palp

Eventually your team should be:
    Phasma lead, kylo, FOO, FOTP, Boba

I understand first order is a horrible farm, but that team would skyrocket you in rank compared to what you have

I think the fact that you need 7* to G12 a character, and that FO is a tough farm, this will hold him back for about a year.

Should go for a team you can max in stars and gear. Resistance is a quick farm. Empire can be quick if you pick the right toons. Same with Rebels.
  • Oneohm
    17 posts Member
    Options
    I'm working on getting a First Order squad already -- both FOO and FOTP are five star, so I've made some progress on them. Getting FOO up shouldn't be a problem, I have some currency stockpiled. FOTP is tougher as I'm trying to get Boba up to G10 first.

I have a bunch of 7* rebels -- Ackbar, Cassian, Leia, STHan, Wedge, and Biggs but they're all level 70 and G8.
  • Options
    Why not run then than its gear that matters not star count