gw imposibly hard

Plese tell me name of oposite of genius, which created mechanism for gw .
I failed to finish it for more than 3 weeks in row.
Realy do that autor thst it is totaly ok ro match your best sqads - wuth no zeta char at all - against teans which have them regulary 2-4 ? Incuding raid chars, which i have absolutely 0 shards ?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    GW is based on a players Power rating. (top 5 toons, or arena team there is some debate) then nodes find player built teams based on the % of that power, some are over some are under.

there are many strategies out there to help, teams you can build and things you can do. Take a look around and ask for help.

We have all been there you can make it through this.
  • Options
    Wow. ED I hope you are a kid, because you really need to spell check before you post.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Wow. ED I hope you are a kid, because you really need to spell check before you post.

English is probably not his first language. And that'd also explain his username.
  • Options

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

If you can read this I am sure you're a human LOL.
  • Options
    And I guess C-3PO will fail to decode that message. LOL